Posts with tag "project runway canada"
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 05:07 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
It's that time of year again, when Canada's fashion elite descend on Toronto's downtown core for another week of preening and judging. As I walk into the newly-renovated Art Gallery of Ontario (AGO) - which looks fabulous, by the way - the blaring music nearly punctures a hole in my eardrum. Thankfully they sit me right next to the Shaquille-sized speaker to ensure I won't be able to hear anything...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Adam Lambert on Mom Leila: I Was Never Made to Feel Bad About Myself
- 15 Funfetti Recipes That Are Really a Party in Your Mouth
- 'Tomorrowland' beats out 'Pitch Perfect 2' for number one spot
- B.B. King memorial more cheers than tears in Las Vegas
- Chris Pratt : 'I am just dumb'
- Buffy & Willow Reunion! Sarah Michelle Gellar & Alyson Hannigan Are Almost Twinsies—See the Cute Photos!
- Rewind! 10 Best Style Moments From Kimye's Wedding Week One Year Later