Posts with tag "project runway"
- Posted Jun 24th 2011 at 02:45 PM by Katelyn Mullen
They are all glammed up and ready to go on the set of 'Project Runway' in New York City. The Lifetime series held an outdoor fashion show in Battery Park earlier today, and welcomed celebrity guest judge, Kim Kardashian. The show's regular judges, Heidi Klum, Michael Kors and Nina Garcia were looking fabulous as they filmed scenes for the ninth season of the design show. It was announced ...
- Posted Jun 3rd 2011 at 11:27 AM by AOL TV Editors
Heidi Klum is passionate about fashion. And she's passionate about finding the next great fashion designer. So passionate, in fact, that she's willing to be photographed nude to promote the upcoming Season 9 of her fashion reality series 'Project Runway.' According to The Hollywood Reporter, Klum chose to strip off during a recent photo shoot for Lifetime's new promotional campaign. However, as ...
- Posted Feb 12th 2011 at 12:05 PM by The Editors of StyleList
No doubt, women today are loving big, aggressive shoes. High heels, platforms, over-the-knee boots -- bring it on. But sometimes, there can be too much of a good thing. On Thursday, 'Project Runway' season 4 winner (and the hit series' youngest champ), 25-year-old Christian Siriano, staged an otherwise fabulous show for Fashion Week. But his New York City audience gasped as his models stumbled ...
- Posted Jan 19th 2011 at 02:45 PM by PopEater Staff
How close are Tim Gunn and Heidi Klum? Really close, if you ask the supermodel's husband, Seal. "When Seal is on the set he refers to me as Heidi's other husband," Gunn tells Parade. "And the kids are all adorable. Heidi is a wife and a mother first, and her professional career really comes second, which is not to say that you'd ever notice that, but she really is a family person and cares ...
- Posted Nov 29th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Sarah Crow
'Project Runway' judge Nina Garcia is trading in high heels for high chairs once again, thanks to her newborn son, Alexander, PEOPLE reports. Alexander, born this past weekend in New York City, is Garcia's second child with husband David Conrod. The baby joins big brother Lucas, age 3. Garcia, who has served as fashion director at Marie Claire since 2008 in addition to her judging duties on ...
- Posted Nov 13th 2010 at 01:28 PM by Christine Fenno
Heidi Klum is a woman of her word! At the Los Angeles premiere of the ballet-themed Natalie Portman film 'Black Swan,' designer Mondo Guerra's swan song creation -- a hotly debated polka-dot maxi-dress that he sent down the catwalk in the season 8 finale of 'Project Runway' -- stole the show on the red carpet. Heidi Klum, 37, slithered into Guerra's black and white design for the event at ...
- Posted Oct 31st 2010 at 12:12 PM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- TV News
Many 'Project Runway' fans were shocked this week when the unusually lively deliberations among the judges -- Heidi Klum, Michael Kors, Nina Garcia and guest judge Jessica Simpson -- led to a first-place finish for controversial contestant Gretchen Jones. The Portland, Ore., designer presented a Fashion Week show of earthy dresses and separates, while fan favorite Mondo took second place by ...
- Posted Sep 9th 2010 at 04:28 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
Jessica Simpson took her seat as guest judge at Thursday's 'Project Runway' show at New York Fashion Week in a super-short, sparkly silver minidress. Ten aspiring designers showed their collections to Simpson, Heidi Klum, Michael Kors and Nina Garcia, although several knew they already didn't make the cut and won't be the Season 8 winner. But because the Lifetime show takes advantage of the ...
- Posted Sep 9th 2010 at 11:30 AM by Ben Widdicombe
Heidi Klum is in New York this week to shoot the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week grand finale of her hit show 'Project Runway.' Jessica Simpson presided as the surprise celebrity judge at the show, along with regulars Michael Kors and Nina Garcia, where other front-row celebrities included Tyson Beckford, Jordin Sparks and Jamie-Lynn Sigler. PopEater caught up with Klum on Thursday night, at a party ...
- Posted Aug 19th 2010 at 10:05 AM by PopEater Staff
There's another bundle of joy on the way for 'Project Runway' judge Nina Garcia. She was all smiles on Wednesday when she gushed to PEOPLE, "I'm having another boy!" "We're very excited to give our son a brother," she added. This will be the second child for Garcia and husband David Conrod. They have a 3-year-old son, Lucas. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taylor Swift Got a Cute New Haircut! See the First Pics
- Fake Deaf Intepreter at Mandela Memorial Says He Is Schizophrenic
- Shari Duval Pairs Dogs with Veterans Suffering From PTSD
- Golden Globe nominations revealed!
- 'Saving Mr. Banks' review: Emma Thompson, Tom Hanks perfect in year's best film
- EXCLUSIVE: Oscar De La Hoya released from rehab
- ?The Sing-Off' react: B.Y.O.P(artyPuns).
- ?Nashville' midseason finale cliffhanger: Who died?
- ?Arrow' react: Ghosts of the past, a villain of the future
- Paul Walker: Cause of Fatal Car Crash Won't Be Known for 90 Days
- Lea Michele Talks About Cory Monteith's Death in First TV Interview: "He Would Want Me to Live My Life"
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Review Roundup: Critics Can't Find Middle Ground on Middle-earth