Posts with tag "psa"
- Posted May 26th 2011 at 06:10 AM by Moviefone Editors
In the first 'Hangover' movie Zach Galifianakis' character Alan refers to Rainman as a 'retard,' and though the comment gets a big laugh, Hollywood heavyweights are stepping in to make sure this type of slur is no longer used. A PSA recently hit the airwaves featuring 'Glee' stars Jane Lynch and Lauren Potter discussing why racial and social slurs are hurtful. The campaign, called the R-WORD...
- Posted Jan 9th 2010 at 06:00 AM by Liana Maeby
Everywhere we look, people are up in arms about a NYC Health commercial that depicts a man drinking a glass of slimy, viscous fat. Meant to highlight the health problems associated with sodas and sugary beverages, the spot is guaranteed to make anyone who watches it to lose their lunch or maybe never eat lunch again. With the chub-cup in mind, we put together a list of some of the most vile, ga...
- Posted Aug 13th 2009 at 07:27 AM by PopEater Staff
What starts out like a honest-to-goodness public service announcement about peer pressure in high schools quickly slides into a potty-mouthed and violent tirade by gorgeous actress Megan Fox... but it's all in good fun and publicity for her upcoming movie. Watch the (explicit) video after the jump!...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ivanka Trump Talks About How the Work/Life Balance Has Changed For Women
- See Lauren Scruggs and Jason Kennedy's Wedding and Groom's Cakes (PHOTOS)
- Katie Holmes's Changing Looks!
- Emily Ratajkowski: It's fun to finally have male nudity in film
- Dan Abrams replaced by Byron Pitts as 'Nightline' anchor
- 'Haunting Of's' Kim Russo claims to bridge gap between worlds
- ?School of Rock' musical coming to Broadway, courtesy of Andrew Lloyd Webber
- ?The Colbert Report' has a yard sale and sells Michael Stipe, Beatles figurines, more
- Elizabeth Olsen Gets Major Haircut Because The Year of the Bob Ain't Over Yet—Check It Out!
- Did Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Kidnap Chris Martin and Hold Him Hostage? He Says They Did!
- Nicki Minaj Goes High Fashion in New Roberto Cavalli Campaign—See the Pics!