Posts with tag "pulp fiction"
- Posted Nov 28th 2009 at 09:29 AM by PopEater Staff
'Pulp Fiction' writer Roger Avary was being his normal, wordy self by updating his Twitter account while on a work furlough program thanks to his fatal DUI accident that landed him in jail last year. Aside from the fact that Tweeting from jail (referring to himself as "#34") simply isn't allowed, it turns out that the higher-ups in the correctional department didn't even know Avary was in the work...
- Posted Nov 9th 2009 at 01:45 PM by Dino Sossi
The long road to emotional recovery has been a difficult process for the Travolta family after the tragic loss of their son but they are improving. "We've been working very hard every day as a family to heal," said John Travolta in his first interview (with USA Today) since his son Jett's death. "We partake in spiritual counseling pretty much daily," said his wife Kelly Preston. Jett Travolta...
- Posted Oct 5th 2009 at 02:00 PM by PopEater Staff
A defendant accused of plotting to extort millions from Hollywood actor John Travolta felt guilty about the plan, according to TMZ. "I just want to get this over with..." said Pleasant Bridgewater in tapes being played at the hearing today. "I don't want to hear about it again ... I feel so badly about the whole thing," she regretted. ...
- Posted Sep 30th 2009 at 10:41 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Roger Avary, the Oscar-winning screenwriter of 'Pulp Fiction,' has been sentenced to a year in jail for causing a fatal traffic crash in Southern California. Avary also received five years of probation. He pleaded guilty in August to gross vehicular manslaughter and drunken driving for the 2008 crash that killed a passenger in Avary's Mercedes. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pine: I Learned to Sing in the Shower
- Sexiest Director Alive? Channing Tatum Is About to Helm His First Movie
- The Way She Was: New Photo Book Showcases Barbra Streisand's Early Years in Hollywood
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- North West's Latest Must-Have Accessory Revealed: See Kimye's Daughter Work Sunglasses
- Jessica Simpson's Little Black Dress Won't Overshadow Her Kids' Cuteness—See the Family Photos
- PDA Alert! Robert Pattinson Grabs FKA Twigs' Butt After Holding Her Hand During Romantic Stroll