Posts with tag "punxsutawney polamalu"
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 12:58 AM by Sam Brand
$2,600,000. That's what 30 seconds of air time costs during Sunday's Super Bowl. Can't afford it? We can't either, though we'd love a spot involving Paris Hilton licking an over-sized lollipop, rollerblading through an All-American neighborhood, led by a jive talking goat on a leash. We can dream at PopEater, but only the big bad boys of commerce cough up the cash to advertise during the grandest...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lawyer Who Argued Against Gay Marriage Before Supreme Court Now Planning Daughter's Gay Wedding
- 5 Things to Know About the Magic Mike Sequel
- Bryan Singer's Accuser: Alleged Sexual Abuse 'Changed Me Completely'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Prince and Warner Music make up after epic legal battle
- Kim Novak takes on Oscar night 'bullies'
- A ?Southland' movie? Here's what we'd want to see
- ?Orphan Black' season 2 review: Tatiana Maslany continues to be one of a kind
- ?Scandal' finale: Were you underwhelmed?