Posts with tag "queen"
- Posted Feb 23rd 2011 at 03:50 PM by Dan Reilly
Soundtracks have become great places to hear new cuts from your favorite rock artists, and the music to the upcoming film 'Sucker Punch' is no exception. Directed by Zack Snyder ('300,' 'Watchmen'), the action flick will feature the Beatles' 'Tomorrow Never Knows' and the Stooges' 'Search and Destroy' covered respectively by Dead Weather and Kills singer Alison Mosshart and Skunk Anansie, who...
- Posted Jan 12th 2011 at 11:10 PM by Spinner Editors
- Filed under:
- Music News
Queen guitarist Brian May revealed an array of projects for 2011, which will celebrate Queen's 40th anniversary, including a feature film on the life of the band's late lead singer, Freddie Mercury. Posting on his website Jan. 10, May said work is "now fully under way" for the film project. "Peter Morgan has delivered a first draft of the movie, which everyone is very excited about, and Sacha...
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 01:25 PM by Nicki Gostin
Kermit the Frog and his lovable gang of Muppets are popping up everywhere this holiday season. Starting this week, their cover of Queen's 'Bohemian Rhapsody' will be available on iTunes, and their special 'A Muppets Christmas: Letters to Santa' will air Dec. 19th on NBC. Our favorite amphibian took some time out of his busy schedule to chat with PopEater over email (for realzies!) about the...
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 05:22 PM by PopEater Staff
In the pre-Thanksgiving craziness and rush to get things done before the holiday, a treat landed in our lap that turned all of that stress inside out and made the PopEater crew thankful for life itself -- the Muppets covering the Queen hit 'Bohemian Rhapsody.' Yes, you read that correctly and it's even more fantastic/amazing/brilliant than one could imagine, leaving us feeling completely obligated...
- Posted Nov 23rd 2009 at 03:06 PM by Steve Baltin
- Filed under:
- Music News
Adam Lambert knows how to make a splash. With his debut album, 'For Your Entertainment,' out on Tuesday, "Glambert" has already got everybody talking over his sexually-charged 'American Music Awards' performance from Sunday. But for all his poise and obvious confidence, Lambert can still be blown away by the places his career takes him. Take tomorrow for instance, when Lambert will be in New...
- Posted Nov 10th 2009 at 07:35 PM by Michael D. Ayers
With the arrival of 'Glee: The Music, Volume 1' last week, fans got a chance to get their hands on the entire cast recordings of the hit series music in one handy dandy place. And by iTunes sales alone, we know that their rendition of Journey's 'Don't Stop Believin',' 'Defying Gravity' from the Wicked Score and Queen's 'Somebody to Love' are resonating quite well with Gleek Nation. But what are...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sherri Shepherd on Surrogate Drama: 'It's Very Painful'
- PHOTO: 7th Heaven Cast Reunites for Family-Style Dinner
- Where Is Lauren Conrad Going on Her Honeymoon?
- Alanis Morissette said fame caused her to have PTSD
- Liza Minnelli recovering after surgery
- 'Fight Church:' Does modern Christianity feminize guys?
- The high-end version of Apple Watch might cost $5K
- Liam Neeson, Bono have been working on a movie script for six years
- Andy Samberg teams with Umami Burger to create ?The Samberger'
- Kim Kardashian Tries (and Fails) to Beat the Heat in Tight, Long Skirt—See the Pics!
- Ellen Page Strips Down to Her Underwear, Talks About Castration in Sexy W Magazine Spread
- Cory Monteith's Life and Shocking Death Investigated by Maria Menounos—Watch the Untold Clip!