Posts with tag "queen latifah"
- Posted Aug 21st 2010 at 12:07 PM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Backwoods Barbie isn't slowing down anytime soon, as The Hollywood Reporter says that country-music icon Dolly Parton, 64, plans to reignite her movie career by costarring opposite another versatile force to be reckoned with, Queen Latifah. The upcoming Warner Bros. feature 'Joyful Noise' is reportedly about a woman (Parton) who's widowed by a small-town gospel-choir director and a mom (Latifah...
- Posted May 1st 2010 at 09:17 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Music News
Taylor Swift will use her pretty looks to sell makeup. The country cutie was named the latest face of CoverGirl cosmetics, PEOPLE reports. Swift calls the role a "dream come true," but you won't see ads featuring the 'Love Story' singer until January. The 20-year-old star will be schilling for a new,luxury line from the company Other famous CoverGirl women include Ellen DeGeneres, Drew Ba...
- Posted Feb 2nd 2010 at 03:44 PM by Jo Piazza
Valentine's Day is complicated -- both the holiday and the upcoming movie. The holiday is jam-packed with commercialized schtick, sentimental love songs and half-hearted performances. Hopefully the movie (which hits theaters Feb. 12) will have a little more substance instead of leaving you feeling like you just ate that entire box full of heart-shaped chocolates: guilty, over-stimulated and sti...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Moms from Hell Get Their Own Show on Investigation Discovery
- Creed Singer Scott Stapp Claims He's Broke and Living in a Holiday Inn
- $2 Million Bond Set for Suspect in Death of Paige Birgfeld, Single Mom with a Double Life
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- Miranda Lambert, Bethenny Frankel and More Get a Jump Start on Cooking Thanksgiving Dinner: See Pics!
- Abigail Breslin Lets an Ex-Boyfriend Know "You Suck" in New Music Video—but Who Is She Singing to?!