Posts with tag "queen latifah"
- Posted Aug 21st 2010 at 12:07 PM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Backwoods Barbie isn't slowing down anytime soon, as The Hollywood Reporter says that country-music icon Dolly Parton, 64, plans to reignite her movie career by costarring opposite another versatile force to be reckoned with, Queen Latifah. The upcoming Warner Bros. feature 'Joyful Noise' is reportedly about a woman (Parton) who's widowed by a small-town gospel-choir director and a mom...
- Posted May 1st 2010 at 09:17 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Music News
Taylor Swift will use her pretty looks to sell makeup. The country cutie was named the latest face of CoverGirl cosmetics, PEOPLE reports. Swift calls the role a "dream come true," but you won't see ads featuring the 'Love Story' singer until January. The 20-year-old star will be schilling for a new,luxury line from the company Other famous CoverGirl women include Ellen DeGeneres, Drew...
- Posted Feb 2nd 2010 at 03:44 PM by Jo Piazza
Valentine's Day is complicated -- both the holiday and the upcoming movie. The holiday is jam-packed with commercialized schtick, sentimental love songs and half-hearted performances. Hopefully the movie (which hits theaters Feb. 12) will have a little more substance instead of leaving you feeling like you just ate that entire box full of heart-shaped chocolates: guilty, over-stimulated and...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Third Victim in Washington School Shooting Dies
- Family Believes Kristi and Benjamin Strack Killed Children, Committed Suicide
- NBC Axes Two New Comedies, Bad Judge and A to Z
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Happy Halloween! Check Out Kim Kardashian, Lea Michele, Justin Bieber and More Stars in Costume!
- Melanie Griffith on Who She'd Like to Date Next and Why She'll Never Watch Daughter Dakota Johnson in Fifty Shades of Grey
- Chris Brown Talks All Things Rihanna: The Assault, Their Relationship, Drake and More—Watch Now!