Posts with tag "questlove"
- Posted Apr 11th 2011 at 10:40 AM by Boombox Editors
On Thursday (April 7), the BoomBox reported on actress Ashley Judd's criticism of hip-hop music, writing it off as "rape music," as well as her harsh words aimed at artists like Diddy. Now, a prominent member of the culture is hitting back. Roots drummer Questlove addressed Judd via his Twitter page, commenting on their interaction, or lack thereof, during her appearance on the Jimmy Fallon show....
- Posted Apr 4th 2011 at 12:05 PM by Contessa Gayles
After releasing their eighth studio album, 'Shout It Out,' in 2010, Hanson are dropping the record's second single, 'Give a Little,' on April 5. To mark the occasion, the Grammy-nominated brother trio has enlisted two great musical talents to remix the track. One rendition of the single was mixed by Roots drummer Questlove, who has also worked with Erykah Badu, D'Angelo, Common and Fiona Apple,...
- Posted Feb 5th 2010 at 01:36 PM by Mike Hess
Exclusive: On Thursday, ?uestlove -- who mans the drum kit for the tremendously awesome band The Roots on 'Late Night with Jimmy Fallon' -- posted a TwitPic of a sign in the NBC cafeteria. It was of a sign in support of Black History Month, which touted a menu of fried chicken, collard greens and other soul food staples. The photo quickly made its way around the Web, causing many to speculat...
Popeater Hot Topics
- London Shops Hope for Bonanza as Second Royal Baby's Birth Nears
- Ryan Reynolds Meets Vancouver Mayor on Deadpool Set and Makes Some Interesting Requests
- ACM Awards Quiz: Country Song or Celeb Memoir?
- 'Furious 7' tops box office for third straight week
- Ringo Starr inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Bobby Flay reportedly had an affair that ruined his marriage to Stephanie March
- Fantastic Four Trailer Released, Shows Villain Doom, Team's Super Powers—Watch the New Video!
- Heath Ledger's Daughter Matilda Living Life "as Normal as Possible" With Help From Michelle Williams
- Tyrese Shares Sweet Pic of Chris Brown and Daughter Royalty, Gives Singer Some Fatherhood Advice