Posts with tag "questlove"
- Posted Apr 11th 2011 at 10:40 AM by Boombox Editors
On Thursday (April 7), the BoomBox reported on actress Ashley Judd's criticism of hip-hop music, writing it off as "rape music," as well as her harsh words aimed at artists like Diddy. Now, a prominent member of the culture is hitting back. Roots drummer Questlove addressed Judd via his Twitter page, commenting on their interaction, or lack thereof, during her appearance on the Jimmy Fallon show....
- Posted Apr 4th 2011 at 12:05 PM by Contessa Gayles
After releasing their eighth studio album, 'Shout It Out,' in 2010, Hanson are dropping the record's second single, 'Give a Little,' on April 5. To mark the occasion, the Grammy-nominated brother trio has enlisted two great musical talents to remix the track. One rendition of the single was mixed by Roots drummer Questlove, who has also worked with Erykah Badu, D'Angelo, Common and Fiona Apple,...
- Posted Feb 5th 2010 at 01:36 PM by Mike Hess
Exclusive: On Thursday, ?uestlove -- who mans the drum kit for the tremendously awesome band The Roots on 'Late Night with Jimmy Fallon' -- posted a TwitPic of a sign in the NBC cafeteria. It was of a sign in support of Black History Month, which touted a menu of fried chicken, collard greens and other soul food staples. The photo quickly made its way around the Web, causing many to speculat...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mom Receives 'Gift of Life' With Kidney Transplant from Son Killed Suddenly by Stroke
- Watch Rachel Dratch Turn a Dull Den into the Most Fun Room in the House
- Ed Sheeran Explains Why He Won't Hook Up With BFF Taylor Swift: 'She's Too Tall'
- Paul McCartney last smoked pot 'a long time ago'
- Pete Townshend opens up about past alcohol abuse
- Bruce Jenner will be on the cover of July's Vanity Fair magazine
- Kendall Jenner Almost Has Wardrobe Malfunction in Brazil—See Her Daring Look!
- Teen Mom OG's Maci Bookout & Taylor McKinney Welcome Baby Girl, Her Second Child
- Dustin Diamond Stabbing Trial Verdict: Saved by the Bell Star Not Guilty of Felony, Convicted of 2 Misdemeanors