Posts with tag "r-pattz"
- Posted Mar 4th 2010 at 11:30 AM by Zach Dionne
Robert Pattinson is moving to Times Square -- sort of. His waxen doppelganger will be unveiled at Madame Tussauds in New York City on March 25. The 'Twilight' heartthrob will join the company of all-time leading men Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio, Harrison Ford, John Travolta and Hugh Grant in the Opening Night Party themed room. "This is our spot for the A-list celebrities," Rosemary del Prado...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Soldiers Inspire Boston Marathon Bombing Survivor to Run Again
- Kevin Sharp, Country Singer with High-Profile Cancer Battle, Dies at 43
- International Space Station Receives Important Easter Morning Delivery
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for third week
- Tori admits hasn't had sex with Dean since scandal broke
- Man given suspended jail sentence for stealing Peter Frampton's luggage
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during ?Hedwig' performance
- PopWatch Planner: ?Parks and Rec' finale, ?The Blacklist' big episode, ?John Oliver' premiere, and more
- James Franco and other celebs who just can't stand criticism
- Neil Patrick Harris Curses at Fan During Hedwig and the Angry Inch Broadway Performance
- Easter Celebrations: Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez and More!
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Arrive in Los Angeles After Trip to Louisiana—See the Actress' Baby Bump!