Posts with tag "rachael ray"
- Posted Dec 3rd 2009 at 12:30 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Celebrity Fights -
- Good News -
- Gut Reactions -
- Highbrow -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Exclusives -
- Hottest Stories -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Brad Pitt
Is Oprah Winfrey planning on poaching Rachael Ray, Dr. Phil and Dr. Oz when she moves to her new (see: her own) network? Are Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt combatting Ian Halperin' s new tell-all with tactics that they're criticized for in the book? And finally, how did Alicia Keys get even classier? All the answers in Rob Shuter's 'Naughty But Nice' after the jump!...
- Posted Nov 19th 2009 at 09:30 PM by Mike Hess
With word that Oprah Winfrey will be taking her ridiculously popular daytime talk show elsewhere (see story here), there's a massive void in the broadcast television world to be filled. Winfrey was always the one to score huge exclusive interviews, landing everyone from Sarah Palin to Tom Cruise to Mackenzie Phillips. So, assuming television execs will want to keep the daytime landscape as...
- Posted Nov 19th 2009 at 07:39 AM by PopEater Staff
When it comes to cooking, Martha Stewart says Rachael Ray doesn't hold a candle to her. In an interview with ABC's Cynthia McFadden, Stewart criticizes Ray's abilities, saying that she is "not good enough for me," The New York Daily News reports. "She's more of an entertainer than she is, with her bubbly personality, than she is a teacher, like me. That's not what she's professing to be,"...
- Posted Nov 16th 2009 at 11:56 AM by Kara Warner
Like him or not, Guy Fieri is kind of a big deal. His career jump-started by winning the inaugural 'The Next Food Network Star,' Fieri's energetic-yet-relatable style has made him one of the network's most popular -- and bankable. In addition to his three TV shows ('Diners Drive-ins and Dives' is the channel's current #1), this month Fieri embarks on a 21-city tour, dubbed "The Guy Fieri Roadshow"...
- Posted Sep 25th 2009 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Daytime talk show host and celebrity cook Rachael Ray was kind enough to host PopEater at her talk show studios to give us the lowdown on her favorite guests, her job perks and her work ethic. Ray tells PopEater exclusively, "I like working extremely long days... I like the feeling of that. I like to be good and tired. I like to feel I earned my keep by the end of the day." She also addressed all...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kesha Accused of Previously Denying Abuse by Dr. Luke
- Former Washington Post Editor Ben Bradlee Dead at 93
- Tina Fey Shares the (Hilarious) Modeling Advice She Swears By at Fashion Shoots
- 'Django' actress Daniele Watts charged with lewd conduct
- FOX411's pic of the day
- The many faces of Renee Zellweger
- Live-action ?Static Shock,' ?Mortal Kombat' unveiled as part of WB digital slate
- What is going on at Marvel? A PopWatch conspiracy theory
- Someone made a real hoverboard, so you should maybe get excited a little bit
- Jennifer Lopez Proves She's Still "Jenny From the Block" By Singing With This American Idol Hopeful
- Kesha Once Swore Dr. Luke Never Drugged Her & There Was No Sex; Lawyer Says That Was a Battered Woman Protecting Her Abuser Out of Fear
- Why We Have Chris Martin to Thank for Taylor Swift Joining The Voice!