Posts with tag "rachael ray"
- Posted Dec 3rd 2009 at 12:30 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Celebrity Fights -
- Good News -
- Gut Reactions -
- Highbrow -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Exclusives -
- Hottest Stories -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Brad Pitt
Is Oprah Winfrey planning on poaching Rachael Ray, Dr. Phil and Dr. Oz when she moves to her new (see: her own) network? Are Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt combatting Ian Halperin' s new tell-all with tactics that they're criticized for in the book? And finally, how did Alicia Keys get even classier? All the answers in Rob Shuter's 'Naughty But Nice' after the jump!...
- Posted Nov 19th 2009 at 09:30 PM by Mike Hess
With word that Oprah Winfrey will be taking her ridiculously popular daytime talk show elsewhere (see story here), there's a massive void in the broadcast television world to be filled. Winfrey was always the one to score huge exclusive interviews, landing everyone from Sarah Palin to Tom Cruise to Mackenzie Phillips. So, assuming television execs will want to keep the daytime landscape as...
- Posted Nov 19th 2009 at 07:39 AM by PopEater Staff
When it comes to cooking, Martha Stewart says Rachael Ray doesn't hold a candle to her. In an interview with ABC's Cynthia McFadden, Stewart criticizes Ray's abilities, saying that she is "not good enough for me," The New York Daily News reports. "She's more of an entertainer than she is, with her bubbly personality, than she is a teacher, like me. That's not what she's professing to be,"...
- Posted Nov 16th 2009 at 11:56 AM by Kara Warner
Like him or not, Guy Fieri is kind of a big deal. His career jump-started by winning the inaugural 'The Next Food Network Star,' Fieri's energetic-yet-relatable style has made him one of the network's most popular -- and bankable. In addition to his three TV shows ('Diners Drive-ins and Dives' is the channel's current #1), this month Fieri embarks on a 21-city tour, dubbed "The Guy Fieri Roadshow"...
- Posted Sep 25th 2009 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Daytime talk show host and celebrity cook Rachael Ray was kind enough to host PopEater at her talk show studios to give us the lowdown on her favorite guests, her job perks and her work ethic. Ray tells PopEater exclusively, "I like working extremely long days... I like the feeling of that. I like to be good and tired. I like to feel I earned my keep by the end of the day." She also addressed all...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 86-Year-Old Woman Becomes a First Time Author with Steamy Romance Novel
- Jennifer Hudson's Half-Brother Arrested for Stabbing Boyfriend of Estranged Wife
- Curt Schilling Battles Mouth Cancer; Blames Chewing Tobacco
- 'Teen Barbie' Lolita Richi says appearance is all natural
- Cindy Crawford pulls her kids out of school, cites concerns for their safety
- Meg Ryan and John Mellencamp reportedly call it quits after three years
- Watch Norm Lewis as Broadway's first African-American ?Phantom'
- Emma Stone to make Broadway debut in ?Cabaret'
- ?Pretty Little Liars' actors star in a short film about cults
- Nicole Kidman, Keira Knightley, Naomi Campbell & More Celebs Cover Interview Magazine's September Issue—See the Pics!
- The 9 Absolute Things That Anyone With a Vagina Needs
- Nicki Minaj Admits She's ''Drunk'' in Behind-the-Scenes ''Anaconda'' Video (Plus More Butts!): Watch