Posts with tag "rachael ray"
- Posted May 11th 2011 at 11:27 PM by Rob Shuter
Dick Van Dyke and Mary Tyler Moore are back together, and it's all thanks to Rachael Ray! The daytime star transformed the set of her talk show into a re-imagined take on Rob and Laura Petrie's TV home for an episode airing Thursday, May 12. In this amazing preview, Rachael gets to the bottom of why the two worked so well as a couple on 'The Dick Van Dyke Show.' "I had a crush on her, and that ...
- Posted Apr 8th 2011 at 05:32 PM by PopEater Staff
You weren't imagining things, folks. That was indeed PopEater's own 'Naughty But Nice' columnist Rob Shuter chatting and chewing the fat with Rachael Ray on her daytime hit on Friday. The celebrity chef invited Rob to try out a new feature on the 'Rachael Ray Show' called the 'Chat Then Chew Challenge,' where he had to spill some yummo dish in exchange for bites from RR's delectable Pimiento Mac '...
- Posted Apr 1st 2011 at 08:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Susan Lucci visited 'Rachael Ray' on Friday to school the audience on how to give a proper soap opera slap. And boy did she come down hard on a few of them! The perky talk show host pulled three of her staff members on stage--all of whom had recently crossed her. She then asked the legendary daytime actress to help her teach them a lesson. One by one, Ray revealed what each staffer had done ...
- Posted Feb 7th 2011 at 07:51 PM by Rob Shuter
It didn't take very long for Food Network star Guy Fieri to decide whose Super Bowl party he'd rather hit up: Rachael Ray's or Martha Stewart's. "I have to go with my girl Rachael," Guy, who was in Dallas as a spokesman for Ritz Crackers, told me. "Who doesn't love Rachael Ray? She's one of the most generous, real people I know. Everyone loves her."...
- Posted Feb 5th 2011 at 01:36 PM by The Editors of StyleList
- Filed under:
- TV News
TV chef Rachael Ray ate her words this week, busting a move on her syndicated talk show in a flirty, red-fringe dress designed by Randall Christensen, costume designer for ABC's 'Dancing with the Stars.' The sexy Latin ballroom dress was custom-made by Christensen, who dared Ray to wear one of his designs, after confronting her about repeatedly saying she'd never compete on the ABC reality seri...
- Posted Jan 29th 2011 at 01:59 PM by AOL TV Editors
- Filed under:
- TV News
Yum-O? More like, Uh-oh! Rachael Ray is eating crow after repeatedly saying she'd never appear on ABC's 'Dancing With the Stars' because she wouldn't be caught dead in one of the hit show's typically revealing costumes. As it turns out, Randall Christensen, the Emmy-winning wardrobe designer for 'DWTS' since 2006, had to write to the perky daytime host and practically demand that she make amend...
- Posted Nov 22nd 2010 at 06:00 PM by Denise Warner
Rachael Ray hopes you'll think of animal shelters during this time of the year. "We try and remind people If you're out cooking and thinking about cookbooks, fill up your food bank. And we still send that message, but this year, we're adding on the message, please try to fill up your shelters with love and a little bit of free time," she told PopEater during a stop on her book tour for 'Look &a...
- Posted Oct 8th 2010 at 08:30 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Rachael Ray is serving up quite a spicy dish on an upcoming edition of her talk show, dressing up as iconic 'toon Jessica Rabbit for a Halloween episode. The TV cook transformed herself into the cartoonishly-curvy star of the 1988 classic 'Who Framed Roger Rabbit?' for the special show, which will be shot and aired in 3-D. A sizzling Ray, 42, was seen on the streets of NYC on Sept. 6 wearing...
- Posted Sep 24th 2010 at 11:03 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Eats -
- TV News -
- Videos -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- A Day in the Life
Our friend Rachael Ray invited PopEater to join her on an exclusive backstage tour and delish interview at her hit show. Of course, she has several hits on the air, so we stopped by her talker, 'Rachael Ray.' For the first time ever, we see Rachael's private dressing room, her closet (where we learn which fashion item she's cooled to this season), the dressing room that President Clinton and Oprah...
- Posted Jul 31st 2010 at 02:00 PM by Amber James
The next time your mom nags you to "stop playing with your food," tell her about Jason Baalman. The Colorado-based artist has found a delicious way to create celebrity portraits -- by using food. Most recently, he used about 50 bags of four different flavors of Cheetos to create a portrait of Rachael Ray. (He did a similar creation with Conan O'Brien in January.) He has experimented with other...
Popeater Hot Topics
- FROM TIME: Former House Speaker Dennis Hastert Paid to Hush Up Sexual Misconduct, Reports Say
- Quelle Horreur! Paris Removing Nearly 1 Million 'Love Locks' from Famous Bridge
- DC Mansion Murders: Who Was Slain Housekeeper Veralicia Figueroa?
- Paul McCartney last smoked pot 'a long time ago'
- Pete Townshend opens up about past alcohol abuse
- Bruce Jenner will be on the cover of July's Vanity Fair magazine
- Rumer Willis Says the Sweetest Things About ''Amazing'' Sisters Tallulah and Scout: Watch!
- Put Down That Thong, Girl: Granny Panties Are (Apparently) Coming Back in Style
- Chris Pratt Hilariously Shows Off the British Accent He Picked Up From England's Version of Jersey Shore: Watch Now!