Posts with tag "rachel uchitel"
- Posted Mar 27th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Gloria Allred hasn't always been associated with "the other woman." The University of Pennsylvania alum (Go Quakers!) made a name for herself with very high profile pro-lady discrimination cases. She fought against the Boy Scouts of America for excluding 11-year-old Katrina Yeaw. She fought for actress Hunter Tylo when Aaron Spelling fired her for getting pregnant. And she successfully sued the ...
- Posted Feb 22nd 2010 at 05:00 PM by Jo Piazza
The many women in Tiger Woods' life want an apology. During his Friday press conference, Woods apologized to pretty much everyone -- his wife Elin, his mom, his fans, his sponsors, colleagues, reporters, etc. -- except his mistresses. Now, the other women he wronged are rising up en masse to ask for their own apology. And you know what? They deserve one. ...
- Posted Feb 19th 2010 at 06:50 AM by Jo Piazza
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Sex That's SFW -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Celebenomics With Jo Piazza
Nothing bequeaths instant notoriety like a good old-fashioned sex scandal. Tiger Woods is well aware of this, and today he will take the first step in cleaning up his image with his press conference and mea culpa. But what about all the ladies? In the case of the Woods' affair(s), the market for mistresses has grown quite competitive. How does one gal differentiate herself from the pack of ...
- Posted Jan 14th 2010 at 02:24 PM by Jo Piazza
It seems easier to spot an endangered jungle cat than it is to spot one Mr. Tiger Woods. The disgraced golf legend has been elusive since his Thanksgiving car crash that led to a media maelstrom of ladies coming forward to admit they enjoyed some Tiger tail. There have been plenty of pictures of Woods' cuckholded wife Elin Nordegren and his alleged mistress Rachel Uchitel (not to mention the ...
- Posted Jan 12th 2010 at 09:43 PM by Sam Brand
PEOPLE suggests Tiger has checked in. X17 has been saying it for weeks now. But wouldn't we know for sure if Tiger had walked through the doors at exclusive Arizona addiction treatment facility, The Meadows? Not necessarily. The Meadows doesn't announce any of its guests. But we were informed when fellow wayward celebs David Duchovny and Eric Benet sought sex addiction help. Isn't the publicity ...
- Posted Jan 4th 2010 at 03:45 PM by PopEater Staff
A bare-chested Tiger Woods graces the cover of the upcoming Vanity Fair, lifting weights in the photos taken by legendary photographer Annie Leibovitz before his sex scandal erupted. Pulitzer-Prize-winning author Buzz Bissinger delves into the world's most famous golfer's fall from grace. According to Bissinger, Woods' approval rating following revelations of his reported affairs has ...
- Posted Jan 4th 2010 at 07:55 AM by PopEater Staff
Ashley Samson has had a bad time since the National Enquirer printed her news of Tiger Woods' affair with Rachel Uchitel. Samson maintained her claim that an affair took place, even as Uchitel denied the allegations. Now, in an exclusive interview with RadarOnline.com, Samson says, "[Uchitel] has made my life hell. I have been attacked by fans of Tiger Woods and friends of mine even are basically ...
- Posted Dec 29th 2009 at 11:25 PM by Sam Brand
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Scandal
Has it really been a week since we last heard a major update on the biggest sports story of the year? Indeed, it has. But that doesn't mean nothing has happened. Though Tiger Woods is still burrowed in his Florida lair (or is he? Click through to find out...), and despite the mistress count staying put at a, um, modest 14, the scandal carries on. ...
- Posted Dec 22nd 2009 at 02:49 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Scandal
Rachel Uchitel, caught in the midst of a Tiger Woods firestorm, isn't ready to sit back and watch rumors about her fly by. Now, she ...
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 12:23 PM by Sam Brand
Another day another Tiger Woods mistress. Theresa Rogers, a 40-something blonde bombshell is the latest to be attached to the embattled golf superstar. And she gets named just a day after shady Canadian doc Anthony Galea, who made several house calls to Tiger's lair, is revealed to be under investigation for providing performance-enhancing drugs to professional athletes. In totally unrelated news, ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Father of Evelyn Lozada's Baby Is...
- Heidi Klum Won't Have Plastic Surgery Because 'I've Been Too Scared'
- Do Blondes Have More Fun? Kate Mara's About to Find Out
- Actors who played real people
- Bob Dylan's Newport guitar sells in NY for $965,000
- 'Family Guy's' Brian coming back in upcoming episode?
- ?Vampire Diaries' actress Candice Accola stars in The Fray's ?Love Don't Die' video, kisses fiance Joe King ? VIDEO
- Paris Hilton slams fake Nelson Mandela tweet: ?Get a life and stop talking about mine'
- ?Grey's Anatomy's' Meredith Grey vs. ?Scandal's' Olivia Pope: Battle of Shondaland's worst parents ? POLL
- Jennifer Lopez Talks Christmas With Her Twins, Gets Emotional While Accepting March of Dimes Award
- Inside Dakota Johnson's Fifty Shades Juicing Diet: Exclusive Details on the Secret to Her Sexy Figure!
- Jonathan Cheban Hits the Beach in Miami With Girlfriend Anat Popovsky—See Her Hot Bikini Bod!