Posts with tag "rachel bilson"
- Posted Apr 25th 2011 at 01:24 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Rachel Bilson is flaunting her bikini body on the beaches of Barbados with her on-again, off-again boyfriend and former fiancee, Hayden Christensen. Bilson was in New York at the end of last week for the Tribeca Film Festival, but quickly hopped a flight to join her birthday boy boyfriend. The pair were spotted over the weekend getting some R&R together, and we can't help but assume that...
- Posted Nov 9th 2010 at 09:30 PM by Sarah Crow
It's back on! After taking some time apart over the summer, Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen are dating again, PEOPLE reports. The couple, who met on the set of 'Jumper' in 2007 and got engaged the following year, decided to take a break from their relationship in June and officially called it quits in August. Following sightings of Christensen leaving Bilson's California home, a source...
- Posted Aug 10th 2010 at 06:10 AM by PopEater Staff
Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen have officially split, her rep confirms to PEOPLE. The couple had announced in June they were on a break, but they've called off their wedding and have no plans to get back together. "Yes, the engagement is off," Bilson's rep said. One of the actress' friends believes distance was the biggest factor in their decision to break up. "It just wasn't working...
- Posted Jun 17th 2010 at 09:24 PM by PopEater Staff
'The O.C.' star Rachel Bilson and 'Star Wars: Episode II – Attack of the Clones' star Hayden Christensen are taking a break, UsMagazine.com is reporting. The couple has been engaged since late 2008. UsMagazine.com chatted with Bilson at the THQ Take No Prisoners Party in LA last night. When asked about her wedding plans, Bilson said, "No, no plans." She then pointed to her ringless finger...
- Posted Feb 27th 2010 at 12:00 AM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Nicole Richie and Joel Madden are the latest Hollywood couple to announce their engagement, and it reminded us of all the fabulous Hollywood couples we're rooting for. With all the breakups in this town, it's refreshing when a couple gets engaged, ties the knot and stays together for the long haul. Here, we reveal the celebrity pairs we hope survive the craziness that is Hollywood. ...
- Posted Dec 3rd 2009 at 12:18 PM by PopEater Staff
Much like any massive and dramatic news story nowadays, we're guessing the Tiger Woods sex affair scandal is sure to wind up as a (likely terrible) made-for-TV movie (we're thinking ESPN or Spike) at some point. So, rather than sit around and wait for it to actually get made, the PopEater crew went ahead and picked the cast to expedite the whole process. Wasn't that nice of us? So, after the...
- Posted Oct 29th 2009 at 07:47 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Last week, police arrested five teens and one 27-year-old man on suspicion of burglarizing homes in the Hollywood Hills belonging to Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Orlando Bloom, Megan Fox, Brian Austin Green, Ashley Tisdale, Rachel Bilson and more. The culprits, they say, are the 'Burglar Bunch' - and the Internet. Police now the teens scoured celebrity blogs and Web sites, looking for...
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 03:16 PM by PopEater Staff
The world is learning more about the gang of suspects arrested on suspicion of burglarizing Lindsay Lohan and other Hollywood Hills celebs. Police say the group, dubbed the 'Burglar Bunch,' may have been involved with similar heists involving Audrina Patridge, Paris Hilton, Orlando Bloom and Rachel Bilson. One of the suspects, 18-year-old Alexis Neirs, is the sister of Playboy model Tess Taylor...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Shakira: I Had To Get My Boyfriend's Permission to Work with Rihanna
- American on Missing Malaysia Airlines Jet 'Was a Wonderful Man,' Ex-Wife Says
- Second Child on the Way for Christian Bale
- David Hasselhoff reportedly being wooed for 'Celebrity Apprentice'
- Henry Winker calls Kim Kardahian 'charming and warm'
- Khloe Kardashian jokes about having sex with O.J. Simpson
- Lena Dunham hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend: Talk about it here!
- Jimmy Fallon can't keep it together when Stephen Colbert visits ?The Tonight Show' ? VIDEO
- Jennifer Lawrence's best friend wrote a behind-the-scenes account of Oscars night