Posts with tag "rachel uchitel"
- Posted Jan 14th 2011 at 04:10 PM by Rob Shuter
Rachel Uchitel, of the Tiger Woods cheating scandal, is now putting herself back out there after being cured of her love addiction by Dr. Drew on 'Celebrity Rehab.' The ex-nightclub manager reveals on my HDNet show, 'Naughty But Nice With Rob,' that she's met a "super cute" guy, on Facebook no less. "He friends me and he's like 'I'm this really nice, normal guy, if you ever want to go for coffee...
- Posted Dec 3rd 2010 at 12:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Rachel Uchitel has made a name for herself in the press as Tiger Woods' alleged mistress, but even more scandalous than her personal life are the verbal attacks being launched at her from a number of media sources, including magazine editor Chaunce Hayden. Hayden, editor of Steppin' Out magazine, lashed out against the 'Celebrity Rehab' participant on her voicemail, telling her, among other...
- Posted Dec 1st 2010 at 05:00 PM by Nicki Gostin
Last year, Rachel Uchitel's face was splashed all over the tabloids as one of the other women in the Tiger Woods scandal. Now she's back in the news as a participant in VH1's 'Celebrity Rehab,' which debuts Dec. 1. Uchitel agreed to talk to PopEater under the condition that there were no questions about her relationship with Woods. What she would talk about was her head-scratching reason for...
- Posted Nov 29th 2010 at 12:43 PM by Zach Dionne
Rachel Uchitel, onetime reported mistress of both Tiger Woods and 'Bones' star David Boreanaz, is a self-described "love addict." And according to her, yes, that's a real thing. "It is the most common addiction in the world," Uchitel tells RadarOnline.com in a new interview. "Yet it is also the addiction most commonly pushed under the rug because people don't believe it exists."...
- Posted Nov 15th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Tiger Woods' former mistress, Rachel Uchitel, has been slammed in the press as a homewrecker, but the 35-year-old insists she's just a girl who made a very public mistake. Uchitel, a nightclub manager who has also been linked to married actor David Boreanaz, tells the UK's Daily Mail, "I never set out to hurt anyone." The former Bloomberg Television producer says that following her affair...
- Posted Jul 19th 2010 at 06:36 AM by PopEater Staff
For a while there, Dr. Drew Pinsky was having some trouble finding enough celebs to rehabilitate on his VH1 show 'Celebrity Rehab.' No more. Rachel Uchitel, the most prominent of Tiger Woods' mistresses, and uber-troubled actor Jeremy London have been booked to appear on the show's upcoming fourth season, the network announced on Sunday....
- Posted May 13th 2010 at 07:23 AM by PopEater Staff
Rachel Uchitel first made headlines for her affair with Tiger Woods. But before Woods, there was actor David Boreanaz. The couple allegedly had an affair while he was still married, and Radar Online has exclusively obtained never-before-seen Blackberry messages between Boreanaz and Uchitel. In the messages, Uchitel is obviously angry with Boreanaz for not spending enough time with her. "I need you...
- Posted May 5th 2010 at 04:20 PM by The Pop Chorus
'Bones' star David Boreanaz joined the Tiger Woods Infidelity Club this week, admitting he cheated on his wife of nine years, Jaime Bergman. Saying his extramarital adventures tainted his relationship, the actor told PEOPLE, "I just want to be open and honest. I was irresponsible." Fair game. He cheated, and that sucks, but he came clean. Then the story took a turn for the worse when Rachel...
- Posted May 5th 2010 at 07:55 AM by Kara Warner
Ah, Rachel Uchitel. Hers is a name that, unless you've been living under a rock or have somehow avoided splashy Tiger Woods mistress headlines, should ring a familiar, if slightly alarming, bell. The reason? Uchitel is now commonly known as Woods' Mistress No. 1 and ever since the scandal broke last November, she has been romantically linked to a increasingly dizzying list of high-profile...
- Posted May 3rd 2010 at 06:08 PM by PopEater Staff
'Bones' star David Boreanaz is joining the Tiger Woods' club of infidelity. (Other members include Jesse James and Tiki Barber.) Boreanaz admits to PEOPLE that he was unfaithful to his wife of 9 years, Jaime Bergman. "Our marriage has been tainted with my infidelities. I just want to be open and honest. I was irresponsible," he revealed. The actor is coming forward because his former...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Frankie Grande Wears a Painted-On Shirt to the AMAs
- Lisa Bonet Denies Slamming Bill Cosby on Twitter
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Butt, Hayden Panettiere Helps a Gorilla & More Weekend News
- 'Hunger Games' scores year's biggest opening with $123M
- Bill Cosby controversy: A decade in the making
- Robin Williams' son remembers his dad and Christopher Reeve's friendship
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- Nicki Minaj Admits She Feels "Shy a Lot," Tells Fans She Isn't Done With Music Just Yet
- Taylor Swift's "Blank Space" Performance at the 2014 AMAs Was on Fire! See the Sexy Pics
- Kylie Jenner Wears Grill to AMAs! Plus, Khloè Kardashian Reveals Which Performance She's Most Excited For