Posts with tag "rachel zoe"
- Posted Jun 28th 2011 at 11:00 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
Now that's a stylist's baby if we've ever seen one. Rachel Zoe and baby boy, Skyler, were spotted hitting Whole Foods market in Los Angeles -- no doubt picking up some organic baby food. Although we have a feeling that Zoe's baby boy won't be inheriting his mama's vast collection of everything chic, he does already seem to be picking up and totally rocking her style -- the pair looked oh so coo...
- Posted May 10th 2011 at 03:45 AM by Christo Varghese
When stylist Rachel Zoe gave birth to her son Skyler Morrison seven weeks ago, her husband Rodger Berman decided to giver her a magnificent 'push present.' PEOPLE is reporting that Berman presented Zoe with a 10 carat cushion-cut diamond ring adorned with smaller diamonds in a platinum setting, designed by jeweler Neil Lane. RadarOnline.com is reporting that Berman purchased the ring for $25...
- Posted Mar 31st 2011 at 10:30 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Outgoing celebrity stylist Brad Goreski, Rachel Zoe's former second-in-command whose clients include Cameron Diaz and Demi Moore, is getting his own Bravo reality show. Goreski, who cheerfully left Zoe's employ last year with a kiss, kiss "I love Rachel and she's taught me everything I know" departure, will star in 'It's a Brad Brad World' the network announced today. First there were accusa...
- Posted Mar 30th 2011 at 09:05 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Rachel Zoe and husband Rodger Berman welcomed their first child last week and Wednesday the stylist posted her first photos of little Skyler Morrison. "The 2 loves of my life...@rbermanus and Skyler Morrison. My life is complete," she posted on her website along with the photo. The photo features Zoe, Berman and Skyler--Zoe looking super stylish less than a week after having a baby. Zoe's re...
- Posted Mar 24th 2011 at 03:20 PM by Sarah Crow
Rachel Zoe and her husband Rodger Berman have welcomed their first child in Los Angeles, PEOPLE reports. Zoe's rep announced that the 6-pound, 12-ounce baby boy, Skyler Morrison Berman, arrived in the world safe and sound, much to the delight of his proud parents. "Mom and Dad 'LITERALLY' could not be happier or more in love with their son!" Zoe and Berman announced in a statement. Report...
- Posted Feb 24th 2011 at 08:45 AM by Kelly Fisher
Rachel Zoe is busy prepping for her upcoming bundle of joy and celebrated the momentous occasion at a baby shower last weekend. But before her baby arrives, the stylist has one more major job coming up: dressing Anne Hathaway for this Sunday's Academy Awards. The stylist, who skipped New York Fashion Week this season, was spotted out in LA with her growing baby bump -- no doubt running errands ...
- Posted Jan 28th 2011 at 07:55 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Rachel Zoe is expecting a baby boy this March, and even this fashion-forward diva isn't immune to pregnancy cravings. The sassy stylist can't get enough sour things. "I really enjoy things that are tart, that's especially refreshing to me," Zoe told PEOPLE. "Strawberries, grapefruit, things that are really sour." The 39-year-old and her husband Roger Berman are looking forward to the experie...
- Posted Jan 12th 2011 at 06:34 AM by Kelly Fisher
Rachel Zoe better start stocking up on a blue wardrobe. The pregnant stylist-turned-reality star revealed to WWD that she's having a baby boy. "It all depends on his arrival, " Zoe told the reporter, regarding her growing stomach and what lies ahead in her future. Her husband, Rodger Berman, then officially spilled the beans, declaring "It's a boy!" as he kissed his wife's stomach. As if imp...
- Posted Nov 17th 2010 at 02:50 PM by PopEater Staff
Rachel Zoe has finally put all the pregnancy rumors to rest. On Wednesday, the celebrity stylist confirmed she and husband Rodger Berman are expecting their first child. "Hey everyone! I want to officially confirm to my loyal friends and followers that I am pregnant! I feel great, Rodger and I are beyond excited and so thankful for all of your love and support," she wrote on Twitter. OK! mag...
- Posted Oct 20th 2010 at 01:55 PM by PopEater Staff
Despite all the buzz that stylist Rachel Zoe is expecting her first child, she's (sort of) denying all the rumors. When asked by PEOPLE if she was pregnant, Zoe reportedly showed off her flat stomach and said, "Not at all. I'd be home sleeping." Last week, several unconfirmed reports stated that the 39-year-old stylist and husband Rodger Berman were expecting a baby. The rumors were likely fuel...
Popeater Hot Topics
- What's Kimberly Schlapman of Little Big Town's Cute Holiday Tradition?
- Is This Prince George's Favorite Book?
- Nicki Minaj Enlivens Watch What Happens with a Wardrobe Malfunction (VIDEO)
- Does Hollywood try to have it both ways regarding torture?
- Expert: '90 percent' sure North Korea behind cyberattack on Sony
- Terrible celebrity hair
- ?The Sing-Off' recap: One night, six groups, 800 blazers
- Truth, answers, and other things ?Serial' never promised you
- What to expect from the season 5 ?Sing-Off' groups: A very careful aca-sessment
- Best of 2014: 32 Things You'll Want to Remember From the Year of Kimye, J.Law and Celebrity Booty
- Nicki Minaj Reveals Whether She'd Ever Sleep With Drake and Talks About the Biggest Dicks in Music
- Why Eddie Redmayne Had to "Take Some Time Off" After Playing Stephen Hawking in The Theory of Everything