Posts with tag "rachel zoe"
- Posted Jun 28th 2011 at 11:00 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
Now that's a stylist's baby if we've ever seen one. Rachel Zoe and baby boy, Skyler, were spotted hitting Whole Foods market in Los Angeles -- no doubt picking up some organic baby food. Although we have a feeling that Zoe's baby boy won't be inheriting his mama's vast collection of everything chic, he does already seem to be picking up and totally rocking her style -- the pair looked oh so...
- Posted May 10th 2011 at 03:45 AM by Christo Varghese
When stylist Rachel Zoe gave birth to her son Skyler Morrison seven weeks ago, her husband Rodger Berman decided to giver her a magnificent 'push present.' PEOPLE is reporting that Berman presented Zoe with a 10 carat cushion-cut diamond ring adorned with smaller diamonds in a platinum setting, designed by jeweler Neil Lane. RadarOnline.com is reporting that Berman purchased the ring for...
- Posted Mar 31st 2011 at 10:30 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Outgoing celebrity stylist Brad Goreski, Rachel Zoe's former second-in-command whose clients include Cameron Diaz and Demi Moore, is getting his own Bravo reality show. Goreski, who cheerfully left Zoe's employ last year with a kiss, kiss "I love Rachel and she's taught me everything I know" departure, will star in 'It's a Brad Brad World' the network announced today. First there were...
- Posted Mar 30th 2011 at 09:05 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Rachel Zoe and husband Rodger Berman welcomed their first child last week and Wednesday the stylist posted her first photos of little Skyler Morrison. "The 2 loves of my life...@rbermanus and Skyler Morrison. My life is complete," she posted on her website along with the photo. The photo features Zoe, Berman and Skyler--Zoe looking super stylish less than a week after having a baby. Zoe's...
- Posted Mar 24th 2011 at 03:20 PM by Sarah Crow
Rachel Zoe and her husband Rodger Berman have welcomed their first child in Los Angeles, PEOPLE reports. Zoe's rep announced that the 6-pound, 12-ounce baby boy, Skyler Morrison Berman, arrived in the world safe and sound, much to the delight of his proud parents. "Mom and Dad 'LITERALLY' could not be happier or more in love with their son!" Zoe and Berman announced in a statement. ...
- Posted Feb 24th 2011 at 08:45 AM by Kelly Fisher
Rachel Zoe is busy prepping for her upcoming bundle of joy and celebrated the momentous occasion at a baby shower last weekend. But before her baby arrives, the stylist has one more major job coming up: dressing Anne Hathaway for this Sunday's Academy Awards. The stylist, who skipped New York Fashion Week this season, was spotted out in LA with her growing baby bump -- no doubt running errands...
- Posted Jan 28th 2011 at 07:55 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Rachel Zoe is expecting a baby boy this March, and even this fashion-forward diva isn't immune to pregnancy cravings. The sassy stylist can't get enough sour things. "I really enjoy things that are tart, that's especially refreshing to me," Zoe told PEOPLE. "Strawberries, grapefruit, things that are really sour." The 39-year-old and her husband Roger Berman are looking forward to the...
- Posted Jan 12th 2011 at 06:34 AM by Kelly Fisher
Rachel Zoe better start stocking up on a blue wardrobe. The pregnant stylist-turned-reality star revealed to WWD that she's having a baby boy. "It all depends on his arrival, " Zoe told the reporter, regarding her growing stomach and what lies ahead in her future. Her husband, Rodger Berman, then officially spilled the beans, declaring "It's a boy!" as he kissed his wife's stomach. As if...
- Posted Nov 17th 2010 at 02:50 PM by PopEater Staff
Rachel Zoe has finally put all the pregnancy rumors to rest. On Wednesday, the celebrity stylist confirmed she and husband Rodger Berman are expecting their first child. "Hey everyone! I want to officially confirm to my loyal friends and followers that I am pregnant! I feel great, Rodger and I are beyond excited and so thankful for all of your love and support," she wrote on Twitter. OK!...
- Posted Oct 20th 2010 at 01:55 PM by PopEater Staff
Despite all the buzz that stylist Rachel Zoe is expecting her first child, she's (sort of) denying all the rumors. When asked by PEOPLE if she was pregnant, Zoe reportedly showed off her flat stomach and said, "Not at all. I'd be home sleeping." Last week, several unconfirmed reports stated that the 39-year-old stylist and husband Rodger Berman were expecting a baby. The rumors were likely...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Former Washington, D.C., Mayor Marion Barry Dies at 78
- How Often Does Leah Remini Chat With Law Enforcement?
- How Kelly Ripa Keeps Her Family Organized the 'Old-Fashioned' Way
- Bill Cosby controversy: A decade in the making
- Robin Williams' son remembers his dad and Christopher Reeve's friendship
- Netflix nabs Tina Fey's new sitcom from NBC
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- Jessie J Previews Her American Music Awards Performance With Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj
- North West's Latest Must-Have Accessory Revealed: See Kimye's Daughter Work Sunglasses
- Jessica Simpson's Little Black Dress Won't Overshadow Her Kids' Cuteness—See the Family Photos