Posts with tag "raising hope"
- Posted Feb 24th 2011 at 07:02 PM by Nicki Gostin
You know you know Martha Plimpton, the seasoned and oft-edgy actress whose career took off as a teen with 'The Goonies' and 'Parenthood' and continued with theatre success and countless TV and film roles. Now she's got her own show in FOX's hilarious 'Raising Hope,' playing Virgina Chance, a former teen mom who is none too pleased that her son and baby granddaughter have moved back home....
- Posted Nov 19th 2010 at 03:29 PM by Ben Trivett
Garret Dillahunt is a face you're sure to recognize, and he's definitely on his way to becoming a household name. While the actor's roles in both film and television have been mostly dark and serious, his latest role -- on Fox's 'Raising Hope' -- lets him show off his comedy chops. We caught up with Garret to talk about his new roles, what it's like to work crazy hours and to figure out why...
- Posted Jul 13th 2010 at 08:00 PM by Stacy Jenel Smith
Cloris Leachman would like to dispel the notion that there's any bad blood between her and Mel Brooks over her not having been cast as Frau Blucher in the 2007-2009 Broadway version of "Young Frankenstein", the role she immortalized in the classic 1974 black-and-white film. The actress, who has a record eight Primetime Emmys under her belt , tells PopEater of the alleged rift, "Not at all,...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Goodfellas Actor Sues The Simpsons for Using His Likeness, 23 Years Later
- What Gets Rene Russo Fired Up?
- Halle Berry Now Has a Lingerie Line ? and It's Really Sexy
- CBS cuts 'CSI' season short
- Pretty stars who go gritty on film
- Trisha Yearwood set to appear on 'Nashville' during faux CMA awards
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys ?R' Us after ?Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- The 5 most interesting facts about ?Super Smash Bros. for Wii U'
- ABC Just Ordered More Episodes for 7 Shows—Which Dramas and Comedies Scored Longer Seasons?
- Who's the Boss? Reunion! Tony Danza and Judith Light Come Together at Broadway Opening of Disgraced
- Mama June Apparently Hasn't Dated Mark McDaniel for 10 Years; Son Insists McDaniel Was Wrongly Convicted of Molestation