Posts with tag "raising hope"
- Posted Feb 24th 2011 at 07:02 PM by Nicki Gostin
You know you know Martha Plimpton, the seasoned and oft-edgy actress whose career took off as a teen with 'The Goonies' and 'Parenthood' and continued with theatre success and countless TV and film roles. Now she's got her own show in FOX's hilarious 'Raising Hope,' playing Virgina Chance, a former teen mom who is none too pleased that her son and baby granddaughter have moved back home....
- Posted Nov 19th 2010 at 03:29 PM by Ben Trivett
Garret Dillahunt is a face you're sure to recognize, and he's definitely on his way to becoming a household name. While the actor's roles in both film and television have been mostly dark and serious, his latest role -- on Fox's 'Raising Hope' -- lets him show off his comedy chops. We caught up with Garret to talk about his new roles, what it's like to work crazy hours and to figure out why...
- Posted Jul 13th 2010 at 08:00 PM by Stacy Jenel Smith
Cloris Leachman would like to dispel the notion that there's any bad blood between her and Mel Brooks over her not having been cast as Frau Blucher in the 2007-2009 Broadway version of "Young Frankenstein", the role she immortalized in the classic 1974 black-and-white film. The actress, who has a record eight Primetime Emmys under her belt , tells PopEater of the alleged rift, "Not at all,...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Third Victim in Washington School Shooting Dies
- Family Believes Kristi and Benjamin Strack Killed Children, Committed Suicide
- NBC Axes Two New Comedies, Bad Judge and A to Z
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Happy Halloween! Check Out Kim Kardashian, Lea Michele, Justin Bieber and More Stars in Costume!
- Melanie Griffith on Who She'd Like to Date Next and Why She'll Never Watch Daughter Dakota Johnson in Fifty Shades of Grey
- Chris Brown Talks All Things Rihanna: The Assault, Their Relationship, Drake and More—Watch Now!