Posts with tag "raising sextuplets"
- Posted Sep 29th 2010 at 04:00 PM by PopEater Staff
The 'Raising Sextuplets' family were a picture-perfect model for happiness, but now after learning of the breakup, a long and ugly history of fighting between the couple was revealed. According to PEOPLE, Jenny and Bryan Masche said back in April 2009 even before the cameras turned on that their marriage was far from perfect and that they had already entered marriage counseling. "We knew mar...
- Posted Sep 28th 2010 at 04:40 PM by PopEater Staff
Jennifer Masche, whose children are the subject of WE's 'Raising Sextuplets,' filed for legal separation from her husband, Bryan, earlier this month after his arrest for domestic violence in Arizona. Masche is seeking sole custody of the couple's children. According to court records, Masche filed the petition days after Bryan was arrested at her father's home in Cape Verde on Sept. 11 after t...
- Posted Sep 22nd 2010 at 06:00 PM by Rob Shuter
Get ready for your jaw to hit the keyboard. Sources reveal to me that fresh on the heels of Bryan Masche's arrest on domestic violence charges, the WE network has (let's just call it) rewarded the trouble-making father-of-six with green-lighting a third season of the hit show, 'Raising Sextuplets.' "After all the attention that arrest has received the network immediately ordered another seaso...
- Posted Sep 22nd 2010 at 11:45 AM by Marc Schneider
- Filed under:
- TV News
"There's an issue going on right now." That's how Bryan Masche's father-in-law began a 911 call to Camp Verde, Arizona, police earlier this month after the 'Raising Sextuplets' star began loading three of his screaming children and "some guns" into a van during a dispute with his wife. PopEater has acquired audio from the phone call from the Sept. 11 incident. Hear the First Call: Jenny M...
- Posted Sep 21st 2010 at 08:00 PM by PopEater Staff
'Raising Sextuplets' dad Bryan Masche's arrest earlier this month began with an argument with wife Jenne over where to take the children on a trip and quickly escalated into an aggressive verbal argument that crossed into scary territory after police were called. New details have emerged in the Sept. 11 arrest of Masche, 32, who pleaded not guilty to domestic violence, disorderly conduct and re...
- Posted Sep 20th 2010 at 06:10 AM by PopEater Staff
Reality show dad Bryan Masche was arrested in Camp Verde Saturday and charged with resisting arrest, disorderly conduct and threatening domestic violence. The arrest was made after 'Raising Sextuplets' star allegedly threatened his family and began yelling profanities, E! Online reports. A call was made to 911, and the investigation escalated when he did not comply with the deputies' requests....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sharon Osbourne Taking One-Month Break from The Talk After Collapsing
- Robert De Niro Gives Blunt, Funny, Inspiring Commencement Speech to Acting School Grads
- Chris Pratt Apologizes in Advance for Potential 'JurassicGate' and Misbehaving on Press Tour
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Chris Pratt Is Already Apologizing for Anything Offensive He Might Say During Jurassic World Press Tour: ''I Am Just Dumb''
- Brantley Gilbert Talks New Music and Marrying The One Who Almost Got Away
- Pete Davidson Live-Tweets His Harry Potter Movie Marathon: The Boy Who Lived Is ''Dope as F--k''