Posts with tag "razzies"
- Posted Feb 27th 2011 at 08:29 AM by Moviefone Editors
The Golden Raspberry Foundation has spoken. Who took 'honors' as the worst that Hollywood had to offer last year? When nominations were announced, the 31st annual Razzie Awards were clearly gunning for 'The Last Airbender,' 'Sex and the City 2' and 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse.' Director M. Night Shyamalan and his 3-D dud 'The Last Airbender,' turned out to be the biggest winner loser among...
- Posted Jan 24th 2011 at 10:40 AM by PopEater Staff
The Razzie nominations dropped this morning, and stars like Jennifer Aniston, Robert Pattinson and Miley Cyrus have big, fat targets on their backs as some of the cantankerous committee's least favorite actors of the year. The 31st Annual Razzies also have sights set on movies like 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse,' 'The Last Airbender' and 'Sex and the City 2.' Our pals at Moviefone opine that the...
- Posted Apr 19th 2010 at 11:12 PM by PopEater Staff
Sandra Bullock has been all over the news this year -- first with the relatively benign news of her missing dog, then her Oscar win and subsequent public heartbreak when news of her husband's infidelity hit the press. Now the star has come up against bad news again, this time on behalf of the Razzie Awards....
- Posted Mar 7th 2010 at 09:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Sandra Bullock took the stage at the Golden Raspberry Awards to accept her worst actress Razzie for her role in 'All About Steve,' even though she's favored to win best actress at the Academy Awards for 'The Blind Side.' The star pulled a wagon full of 'All About Steve' DVDs for the crowd, hoping they would actually watch the movie. "I thought no one went to see this film, but I know that...
- Posted Feb 2nd 2010 at 12:30 PM by Sam Brand
Never before has a star taken home Best and Worst Actress in the same year. Granted, Sandra Bullock is nominated for two separate films: 'The Blind Side' and 'All About Steve' - we'll let you figure out which is which. We're pulling for her. In other news, it's Groundhog Day. Punxsutawney Phil might be the official overgrown rodent of the moment, but he's not the only one making predictions. And...
- Posted Feb 1st 2010 at 09:52 AM by Andrew Scott
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Megan Fox was one of the many A-listers "honored" with a Razzie nomination today. Joining the 'Transformers 2' star on Hollywood's annual blacklist were 'Twilight''s Robert Pattinson (Worst Supporting Actor; Worst Couple), Sandra Bullock (Worst Actress, 'All About Steve'), Miley Cyrus (Worst Actress, 'Hannah Montana: The Movie' and four-time Razzie winner Madonna, who was one of the five women...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Daniel Baldwin Engaged to Robin Sue Hertz Hempel
- Kim Kardashian Joins AIDS Fight with App
- AMA 2014 Style: It Was All About the Sexy Rear View on Selena, Kendall, Julianne and More!
- 'Hunger Games' scores year's biggest opening with $123M
- Bill Cosby controversy: A decade in the making
- Robin Williams' son remembers his dad and Christopher Reeve's friendship
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- Everything You Need to Know About That Seth Rogen and Lisa Kudrow Blow Job Scene on The Comeback
- Christina Milian Leaves Little to the Imagination During Sexy Performance With Lil Wayne
- Was That Justin Bieber in Selena Gomez's Debut Performance of "The Heart Wants What It Wants"? You Decide!