Posts with tag "real housewives of new york city"
- Posted Nov 23rd 2010 at 05:30 PM by Rob Shuter
Following 'Dancing With the Stars' Monday night, ABC debuted 'Skating With the Stars,' a similar competition, except the celebrities have razor-sharp steel blades strapped to their feet! What could possibility go wrong? Unfortunately, the celebrities on 'Dancing With the Stars' are more famous than their ice skating counterparts, with the exception of the unsinkable 'Real Housewife' of New ...
- Posted Oct 18th 2010 at 04:52 PM by Zach Dionne
Bethenny Frankel took to the cover of PEOPLE magazine this summer, claiming "I never had a true childhood." But photos obtained by RadarOnline.com seem to tell a different story. The series of more than 30 pictures show the 'Real Housewives of New York City' star as a baby, child and teenager, smiling, eating and sporting a variety of hairstyles. "She doesn't miss the chance to interject her ...
- Posted Oct 8th 2010 at 03:05 PM by PopEater Staff
Countess LuAnn de Lesseps might be heading to Broadway. The 'Real Housewives of New York' star reportedly wants to expand her brand by taking to the stage, her rep told RadarOnline. "She's very adventurous and wants to try something new," her rep said. "She's had a few meetings for a couple of potential Broadway projects, including 'Chicago' and 'La Cage Aux Folles.' It's something she's ...
- Posted Sep 14th 2010 at 11:46 AM by Rob Shuter
Bethenny Frankel announced late last month that she'd quit 'Real Housewives of New York City' after a "scary and painful" third season of the show. Bethenny and new hubby Jason Hoppy welcomed daughter Bryn in May, and she just doesn't think the show is a good fit anymore, but -- hold up! -- sources tell me she will most certainly be back. "Bethenny's contract with 'Housewives' is for another ...
- Posted Aug 31st 2010 at 08:55 PM by PopEater Staff
While everyone is still buzzing about the big blowup on Monday night's 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' reunion special, even bigger news is hitting the wires about its sister show, 'Real Housewives of New York.' Bethenny Frankel is quitting, UsMagazine.com exclusively reports. After three seasons of bickering with other socialites on the island of Manhattan, the brunette reality star is calling ...
- Posted Jul 15th 2010 at 03:39 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
Bethenny Frankel, who appeared on the cover of last week's PEOPLE with her newborn daughter, Bryn, dropped a bombshell inside the magazine's pages, claiming, "I never had a true childhood." However, Frankel's mother, Bernadette Birk, has fired back against her daughter's assertions, telling Star, "I love my daughter, but what she's saying is killing me." Although Birk, a professor of ...
- Posted Jul 8th 2010 at 05:45 PM by John Mitchell
Bethenny Frankel lives a charmed life of red carpets, velvet ropes and A-list parties, but things weren't always so glamorous for the 'Bethenny Getting Married' star. In the latest issue of PEOPLE, Frankel opens up about her difficult childhood, discussing her mother's battles with an eating disorder and alcoholism, the abandonment she felt when her father left and her own struggles with food. ...
- Posted Jun 30th 2010 at 04:06 PM by Rob Shuter
Rest assured 'Housewives' fans, Jill Zarin is not quitting Bravo's 'Real Housewives of New York City' -- despite reports claiming otherwise. On Tuesday evening, Cooper Lawrence, host of the nationally syndicated 'Cooper Lawrence Radio Show,' asked Zarin on air if she was leaving the reality TV show, but apparently her quote was taken out of context. While she admits "there are compelling reasons ...
- Posted Jun 10th 2010 at 02:19 PM by PopEater Staff
When she wed Jason Hoppy in March, it wasn't Bethenny Frankel's first trip down the aisle. Frankel was married to Peter Sussman for 8 months in 1996 before the two split, Life & Style reports. "We were best friends for five years, and he always wanted to be more," she told the magazine. They dated for two years before becoming engaged. But the marriage didn't last. "I felt like, 'This ...
- Posted Jun 7th 2010 at 10:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Over the weekend, Jill Zarin was forced to contact authorities after her family was "harassed and threatened" by haters after someone posted her address online and told people to send her threatening mail. The 'Real Housewives of New York City' star vented to her fans on Facebook -- upset about the ordeal. "We are being harassed and threatened by a family from Chicago and Alabama. We have ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Erin Brady's Wedding Is on Hold - & 5 Other Things About Miss USA
- The Voice Crowns Danielle Bradbery
- Edward Furlong Charged with Assaulting Girlfriend
- Actor Edward Furlong charged with assaulting girlfriend
- Sofia Vergara brags on her backside with sexy selfie
- Then/Now: 'St. Elmo's Fire'
- Jimmy Kimmel wants to ?Channing All Over Your Tatum' ? MUSIC VIDEO
- ?The Voice': Season 4 winner is?
- ?So You Think You Can Dance': The Top 20!
- The Voice Backstage: Blake Shelton Celebrates Birthday With "Ultimate Gift" Wife Miranda Lambert!
- The Voice Winner Revealed: Was It Danielle Bradbery, Michelle Chamuel or the Swon Brothers?