Posts with tag "real housewives"
- Posted Sep 10th 2010 at 04:27 PM by PopEater Staff
Naomi Campbell called into Andy Cohen's 'Watch What Happens Live' to chat with the host and his guests, Stacy Turner from 'The Real Housewives of D.C.' and Teresa Giudice from 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey.' Campell first questioned Teresa about how she manages her busy life with four kids, a husband and a house to take care of. But then the temperamental model admitted that it didn't ...
- Posted Sep 7th 2010 at 12:15 PM by Rob Shuter
Bravo confirmed Monday that 'Real Housewives of New Jersey's' most controversial cast member, Danielle Staub, will not be returning to the show. However, despite rumors that Danielle quit to focus on her own show, sources tell me she was actually fired. "Cast members Caroline [Manzo] and Jacqueline [Laurita] made it clear that if Danielle stayed they would leave," a 'Housewives' insider tells ...
- Posted Sep 7th 2010 at 08:45 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
Exclusive: Over the weekend, PopEater broke the staggering new report that Teresa Giudice and her husband, Joe, stand accused of fraud, after allegedly hiding over $250,000 when filing for bankruptcy. Now, sources close to Teresa tell me the 'Real Housewife' is terrified about what will happen next. "It's going to be a s**t storm when the truth comes out and Bravo is going to be filming the ...
- Posted Sep 4th 2010 at 06:12 PM by PopEater Staff
A New Jersey lawyer for the Dept. of Justice handling the case of Teresa and Joe Giudice in federal bankruptcy court has filed a complaint on Thursday objecting to the couple's request for Chapter 7 protection, claiming they intentionally failed to reveal major assets in their original petition. The court documents that appear to have been filed by Roberta A. DeAngelis have surfaced on a ...
- Posted Sep 4th 2010 at 11:26 AM by PopEater Staff
Infamous White House gatecrasher Michaele Salahi has already told InTouch she's considering going under the knife for "bigger boobs." Was there a certain male readership she had in mind? This weekend, TMZ has reported that the controversial reality star ('The Real Housewives of D.C.') is taking her strategic quest for fame to a new level by -- brace yourselves, because the novelty of the idea may ...
- Posted Sep 2nd 2010 at 10:00 AM by Rob Shuter
Andy Cohen, the adorable Bravo exec who gave himself his own talk show ('Watch What Happens: Live'), sat down with me to answer some of my burning questions about his uber-hot 'Housewives' franchise. Find out what secrets he reveals about part two of the 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' reunion show, airing Monday. He's the brave host. Plus, learn why the ladies should NOT need a pay increase any ...
- Posted Aug 24th 2010 at 04:00 PM by Steven Avalos
Is there anything Danielle Staub can't do? The ever-polarizing reality star-turned-pop singer brought her unique brand of entertainment to morning television today, performing a sexy dance remix of her single, 'Real Close,' with a harem of burly backup dancers. The result? Daytime TV magic, of course. So, is there any chance Staub could be doing the music thing full-time from here on out? The ...
- Posted Aug 4th 2010 at 08:33 AM by Rob Shuter
If you think being the star of a hit TV series with millions of viewers will make you rich, think again. Just ask the ladies of Bravo's 'Real Housewives' franchise. "All the ladies have had enough of being used by Bravo and plan to start fighting back," a friend of one 'Housewife' tells me. "They are pissed that they only get paid $3,000 to tape each episode and are furious that they get paid ...
- Posted Jul 13th 2010 at 04:30 PM by PopEater Staff
The girls from the Garden State are getting grimy, with last night's episode of 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' reaching new - and unbeweavable - dramatic heights. The episode featured hot-tempered housewife Teresa Giudice starting an argument and Ashley Holmes, daughter of housewife Jacqueline Laurita, physically attacking the ladies' sworn enemy, castmate Danielle Staub. Staub's lawyer ...
- Posted Apr 22nd 2010 at 11:15 AM by Nicki Gostin
Kelsey Grammer, best known for his role as fussbudget Frasier Crane on 'Frasier,' is thinking outside of the box (and the closet) in his latest role. Grammer has returned to his "first love," the stage, in the Broadway revival of 'La Cage Aux Folles.' The musical, which spawned the hit film 'The Birdcage,' centers on the lives of Georges, portrayed by Grammer, the owner of a drag club on the ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- PEOPLE Editors Pick the Four Best Gowns of This Year's Cannes Film Festival
- Debi Mazar & Gabriele Corcos, Stars of Extra Virgin, Fuse Tofu & Berries for Summertime Treat
- Will Smith Raps Fresh Prince Theme Song with Son Jaden - and Dances with Alfonso Ribeiro!
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Jennifer Aniston is a stripper in new movie role, who is your favorite good girl gone bad?
- Sorry, folks, Jimmy Kimmel didn't really buy that $1.9 million nude Bea Arthur painting
- PopWatch Confessional TV Jukebox edition: What songs do you wish you'd heard on TV this year?