Posts with tag "real hosuewives of dc"
- Posted Sep 30th 2010 at 08:00 PM by Denise Warner
Mary Amons is a mother of five, wife, and star of 'The Real Housewives of D.C.' In the first season of the show, Amons found herself entrenched in the drama of Tareq and Michaele Salahi -- better known to any non-fans as the White House crashers. (On one episode, Tareq insinuated that Amons' daughter Lolly was involved in the theft of his car.) "My real life has very much been affected by al...
- Posted Sep 15th 2010 at 10:30 AM by PopEater Staff
White House party crasher and 'Real Housewives in D.C.' star Michaele Salahi has revealed in a new book that she has multiple sclerosis. Salahi was diagnosed with the nervous system disorder seven years ago. The reality star appeared on a FOX News morning show on Wednesday and explained why she kept the illness a secret for so long. "This is the first time I've said it publicly ... It's some...
- Posted Aug 5th 2010 at 09:31 AM by Amber James
If you've ever tuned in to one of the many 'Real Housewives' shows, you know they are all about drama. Lynda Erkiletian, owner and founder of T.H.E Artist Agency, one of the top modeling agencies in Washington, D.C., is fearless and not at all worried about how she'll be portrayed on Bravo's 'Real Housewives of D.C.' "What you see is what you get, but I'm not very good at editing my thoughts," she...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Wins 'Fight of the Century' Against Manny Pacquiao
- Outlander Recap: Jamie Meets Someone from His Past and Claire Plays Midwife to Jenny
- Decorate the Ultimate Kim Kardashian Fan Cake
- Blues legend B.B. King in hospice care at his home
- Prolific crime and mystery writer Ruth Rendell dies
- Ireland Baldwin out of rehab but still getting help
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao's Fight Night: 9 Star-Studded Moments We Were Obsessed With
- Spice Girls Reunion! Victoria Beckham Brings the Group Together to Spice Up David Beckham's 40th Birthday
- Rick Santorum's Views on Bruce Jenner's Transition May Surprise Some: "You Have to Respect Everybody"