Posts with tag "real hosuewives of dc"
- Posted Sep 30th 2010 at 08:00 PM by Denise Warner
Mary Amons is a mother of five, wife, and star of 'The Real Housewives of D.C.' In the first season of the show, Amons found herself entrenched in the drama of Tareq and Michaele Salahi -- better known to any non-fans as the White House crashers. (On one episode, Tareq insinuated that Amons' daughter Lolly was involved in the theft of his car.) "My real life has very much been affected by al...
- Posted Sep 15th 2010 at 10:30 AM by PopEater Staff
White House party crasher and 'Real Housewives in D.C.' star Michaele Salahi has revealed in a new book that she has multiple sclerosis. Salahi was diagnosed with the nervous system disorder seven years ago. The reality star appeared on a FOX News morning show on Wednesday and explained why she kept the illness a secret for so long. "This is the first time I've said it publicly ... It's some...
- Posted Aug 5th 2010 at 09:31 AM by Amber James
If you've ever tuned in to one of the many 'Real Housewives' shows, you know they are all about drama. Lynda Erkiletian, owner and founder of T.H.E Artist Agency, one of the top modeling agencies in Washington, D.C., is fearless and not at all worried about how she'll be portrayed on Bravo's 'Real Housewives of D.C.' "What you see is what you get, but I'm not very good at editing my thoughts," she...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bachelor in Paradise Recap: Who Paired Up, Who Broke Down - and Who Went to the Hospital
- Jillian Michaels' 4 Easy Secrets to a Sexy Beach Body
- I Am Cait Recap: Caitlyn Jenner Isn't Ready to 'Expose' Herself in a Swimsuit
- 'Mission: Impossible' climbs to No. 1, 'Vacation' is a bust
- British singer and TV host Cilla Black dies at 72
- Charlize Theron adopts second child, a baby girl
- True Detective Finally Gets Busy, Bloody, and Downright Nuts As Someone Actually Dies
- Dave Annable's Wife Odette Celebrates Second Baby Shower in One Week: "I Feel So Blessed"
- Bachelor in Paradise is Back and Full of Tears: Who's Falling For Who After One Episode?