Posts with tag "real housewives of DC"
- Posted Apr 8th 2011 at 10:22 AM by AOL TV Editors
It's been a bad year so far for Michaele Salahi, what with being thrown out of 'Celebrity Rehab' for not being addicted to anything and now having her 'Real Housewives' series canceled by Bravo. Rumors have been swirling for weeks that the series was in jeopardy, and now the Washington Post reports that Bravo officially pulled the plug on the 'The Real Housewives of D.C.' Thursday. According...
- Posted Oct 25th 2010 at 03:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Tareq and Michaele Salahi are no strangers to scandal, but their latest lie is a real house of cards. The couple, who made headlines for allegedly crashing the White House state dinner in 2009, have reportedly been pretending to own a Virginia mansion that has been the home to another couple for close to a decade. Radar Online reports that the vast estate the Salahis claimed to own on their aud...
- Posted Oct 7th 2010 at 11:57 AM by PopEater Staff
Ever since Michaele and Tareq Salahi crashed a White House party in 2009, they've been flirting with marginal fame (infamy?), but now they can't even sell a dozen autographs. After offering up 200 signed pictures of themselves on eBay (at a whopping $100 each) two weeks ago, only two people have forked over the dough for their prized signatures, AP reports. According to their publicist, Kenn...
- Posted Sep 21st 2010 at 02:44 PM by PopEater Staff
Bravo is pushing back at fresh reports that trouble-magnet 'Real Housewives of DC' star Michaele Salahi will be dumped from the cast if the show is renewed for a second season. In an exclusive statement to PopEater, the network says they'll wait until a second season is given the green light to even begin discussing which of the drama queens will be toast. "We've had no discussions about a seas...
- Posted Sep 16th 2010 at 07:22 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Highbrow -
- Politics -
- TV News -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
Michaele and Tareq Salahi's fifteen minutes of fame may be up now that I've learned publicly-annoyed Bravo has decided not to invite the White House party crashers back to tape another season of 'The Real Housewives Of DC.' "The DC show is the only show in the entire franchise that isn't a true hit," an insider tells me. "And the Salahi's are the biggest reason for that. At first, execs thoug...
- Posted Sep 15th 2010 at 03:26 PM by PopEater Staff
Not much isn't known about Michaele and Tareq Salahi's uninvited visit to a White House state dinner last year -- heck, they've talked about it on the 'Today' show. But a new book about the scandal claims the 'Real Housewives of DC' stars haven't discussed the incident, and directly blames so-called "iron-clad" contracts with the show's network, Bravo, for their supposed discretion. Not surpr...
- Posted Aug 18th 2010 at 12:55 PM by PopEater Staff
Michaele Salahi has been making headlines since she allegedly crashed a White House state dinner. Now, the 'Real Housewives of D.C.' star is fighting off claims from her 'Housewives' co-stars that she has an eating disorder. "I'm not anorexic!" she insists in the new issue of InTouch Weekly. "I'm a skinny girl. I always was. I've never had an eating disorder in my life. And it hurts to be calle...
- Posted Aug 9th 2010 at 07:17 AM by PopEater Staff
'Real Housewives of DC' star Michaele Salahi and her husband were presented with court papers from PR firm Brotman-Winter-Fried Communications during their own private party Thursday at EFN nightclub, The Washington Post reports. The company alleges the White House gate crashers owe more than $15,000 in unpaid fees from a 2008 polo event. "It was an affidavit for debtors interrogatory," Steve W...
- Posted Mar 26th 2010 at 10:25 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Polls: How You Voted on Big Stories
The legendary White House crashers, Tareq and Michaele Salahi, will be making headlines once again as the "most visible members" of the upcoming Bravo series 'The Real Housewives of D.C.,' The Daily Beast reports. While their escapade last November raised their profile, it was also their ticket onto the reality show. Bravo cameras were filming the Salahis when they crashed President Barack Obama's...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Empire Engagement! Trai Byers Pops the Question to Co-Star Grace Gealey
- Alicia Silverstone's Brother Arrested on Marijuana Charges
- The Bachelorette's Runner-Up Nick Viall Tells PEOPLE: 'I Was in Shock'
- Bill Cosby's accusers: 35 women speak out in 'New York Magazine' cover story
- Celebrity scale: Skinny or curvy?
- Puddle of Mudd frontman Wes Scantlin accused of DWI, fleeing police in Minnesota
- Poems, Jars & The Biggest Joke in the World: The Bachelorette Season 11 Has Finally Come to A Close
- Pregnant Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross Are Fashion Twins Days Before Welcoming a Baby Girl—See the Hot Pic!
- Boy Scouts of America Will Now Allow Gay Scout Leaders