Posts with tag "reality tv"
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 12:35 PM by Jenna Busch
After week 6 and the disappointing critiques Jitterbug, 'Dancing With the Stars' contestants Kelly Osbourne and Louis Van Amstel wowed the America and the judges with an amazing performance on Monday night. PopEater managed to catch up with the dancing couple during a break in their busy schedule. The pair told us exclusively what this has done for Kelly, how important this relationship has been...
- Posted Oct 18th 2009 at 09:46 AM by PopEater Staff
Bethenny Frankel is about to become a housewife for real. PEOPLE is reporting that the 'Housewives of New York City' star got engaged last week, despite the fact that her boyfriend proposed over the summer. Watch Bethenny's Cover Shoot for 'Engaged 101' Magazine ...
- Posted Oct 1st 2009 at 03:07 PM by PopEater Staff
Insert "bun in the oven" pun here, because 'Top Chef' host and model Padma Lakshmi is expecting a child, and according to her reps, it's a "miracle," Us Weekly is reporting. The 39-year-old Lakshmi had confirmed she's pregnant with her first child, having struggled for years with the medical condition endometriosis, which can lead to infertility. ...
- Posted Sep 28th 2009 at 03:16 PM by Mike Hess
Heidi and Spencer Pratt -- known to many these days as the mono-named couple Speidi -- have always been the crux of the drama on 'The Hills' in the past. Now, however, a new troublemaker is in town, and the words come straight out of the mouths of PopEater pals Spencer and Heidi themselves: Kristin Cavallari is a reality television goldmine. "She's banging everyone's boyfriends on the show ......
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 07:57 AM by PopEater Staff
Just in case you've been getting the shakes due to a supreme withdrawal of Kevin Federline news of late, your fix has come in the form of a reality television weight loss competition. K-Fed will be weighing in and slimming down for VH1's 'Celebrity Fit Club,' the reality show where celebrities compete a la 'Biggest Loser,' though with a heaping scoop of ego. TMZ has confirmed that Britney...
- Posted Sep 21st 2009 at 07:48 PM by PopEater Staff
In what's likely to be the highest rated show of the fall television season, 'Dancing With the Stars' is back this week, ready to take over the tube with some seriously slick dance moves. PopEater was lucky enough to catch up with not one, but two 'DWTS' teams-- Ashley Hamilton & Edyta Sliwinska and Chelsie Hightower & Louie Vito -- to talk to them about what they're expecting this season,...
- Posted Aug 26th 2009 at 01:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Who said reality TV was easy? A glimpse into the rehearsals for 'Dancing with the Stars' shows pairs of dancers hard at work practicing steps for the upcoming season. Lots of sweat, lots of tripping over feet and still some time for smiles and high fives. With less than a month until the Sept. 21 premiere, who will benefit most from the time in the studio and who has no hope no matter how many...
- Posted Aug 25th 2009 at 05:02 PM by PopEater Staff
Although Jon Gosselin is sick of his reality show "nightmare" and wants a typical 9 to 5 job, we wondered if he'd actually be able to handle the monetary blow. (Get the story.) We did the math and have to admit, he'd have to work much harder for his money. Gosselin says he works 24 hours a day, 7 days a week as a reality star on 'Jon and Kate Plus 8,' and reportedly makes about $75,000 per...
- Posted Aug 7th 2009 at 09:23 AM by PopEater Staff
Leave it to Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt to use Thursday's screening of 'G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra' in Los Angeles as a self-promotion tool. The couple everyone loves to hate walked the red carpet, debuting Montag's new Playboy cover. The cover shows Montag covered in mud wearing a white bikini and a Playboy bunny logo drawn on her stomach....
- Posted Aug 4th 2009 at 07:18 AM by PopEater Staff
Fans of 'American Idol' may not be fully on board with her, but Kara DioGuardi has the full seal of approval from FOX and 'Idol' execs now that she's been confirmed for another year on the bench. "Kara's spitfire personality and sharp musical sensibility infused 'American Idol' with a new energy last year," FOX president of alternative programming Mike Darnell told The Live Feed. "She clearly...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Happy Birthday, Kelly Clarkson! Make a Sangria Mocktail in Honor of the Star
- William & Kate Rise at Dawn to Honor War Veterans
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Behind-The-Scenes Books
- 'X-Men' director calls sex abuse lawsuit a shakedown
- FOX411's pic of the day
- James Franco on his 'intimate' selfies: 'It's not like I'm exposing myself'
- James Earl Jones to return to Broadway this fall in ?You Can't Take It With You'
- Man dressed as Spider-Man is running for political office in India
- ?The Twilight Saga: Eclipse': Bad Lip Reading version ? VIDEO
- Ashley Tisdale Throws Surprise Birthday Party for Fiancé Christopher French—Get the Details!
- This Hockey Player Gave a Young Fan His Hockey Stick and the Kid Had the Most Adorable Reaction Ever
- Lindsay Lohan Says Her Last Drink Was "a Long Amount of Time" Ago, but Admits It Was After Leaving Treatment