Posts with tag "realitytv"
- Posted Aug 12th 2009 at 12:39 PM by Amber James
Antonio Sabato Jr. is known for his Casanova persona and looking great in a mile-high billboard wearing only his Calvin Klein underwear. While he's had a successful acting and modeling career, finding love hasn't come easy for him. At 37, he's ready to put his heart on the line for his new VH1 reality dating show, 'My Antonio', which premieres Aug. 16 at 10 p.m. PopEater sat down with Mr. Sabato t...
- Posted Aug 7th 2009 at 09:23 AM by PopEater Staff
Leave it to Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt to use Thursday's screening of 'G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra' in Los Angeles as a self-promotion tool. The couple everyone loves to hate walked the red carpet, debuting Montag's new Playboy cover. The cover shows Montag covered in mud wearing a white bikini and a Playboy bunny logo drawn on her stomach....
- Posted Aug 4th 2009 at 07:18 AM by PopEater Staff
Fans of 'American Idol' may not be fully on board with her, but Kara DioGuardi has the full seal of approval from FOX and 'Idol' execs now that she's been confirmed for another year on the bench. "Kara's spitfire personality and sharp musical sensibility infused 'American Idol' with a new energy last year," FOX president of alternative programming Mike Darnell told The Live Feed. "She clearly h...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- All-American Summer 2015
- Taylor Swift got clothes for 'Bad Blood' from LA sex shop
- Michael Sam to Play in Canadian Football League, Signs Deal With Montreal Alouettes Team—Get the Details!
- Her Outfit Costs What?! Eva Longoria's $23,621 All-White Ensemble
- It's the 10-Year Anniversary of Tom Cruise Jumping on Oprah Winfrey's Couch—Watch to Relive It All Over Again!