Posts with tag "rebecca black"
- Posted Apr 1st 2011 at 11:30 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
In an acquisition that will go down in corporate finance history, 'Friday' singer Rebecca Black has bought FunnyOrDie.com and is now the chief executive officer of the entertainment website, according to a Funny Or Die press release. Although this April Fools' Day announcement puts Black on top of the Funny or Die totem pole just today, we wouldn't put it past the ambitious 13-year-old to make...
- Posted Mar 31st 2011 at 01:00 AM by AOL Music Editors
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Music News -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Miley Cyrus -
- AOL Music
Miley Cyrus was once a burgeoning 13-year-old star herself, so why is she hating on young Rebecca Black? "It should be harder to be an artist," Cyrus pined to Australia's Daily Telegraph when asked about the rising viral sensation and her new song, 'Friday.' "You shouldn't just be able to put a song on YouTube and go out on tour." Cyrus is no stranger to controversy, but to be fair, she has...
- Posted Mar 23rd 2011 at 12:22 PM by Sarah Crow
Lady Gaga's mission to create a more tolerant culture extends to everyone, even much-maligned YouTube sensation Rebecca Black. Black, a 13-year-old whose heavily Auto-Tuned single, 'Friday,' has generated an overwhelmingly negative response from Internet users across the world, is getting some unlikely support from Mother Monster herself. During the Q+A section of 'Google Goes Gaga,' the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kylie Jenner's New Look: Extensions and Mega-Pouty Lips
- Diane Sawyer Signs Off From ABC World News
- The Friends Central Perk Coffee Shop Is Coming to New York
- Hello Kitty not a cat, expert says
- 'Cops' crew member killed by police officers
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Marvel will reissue all those Dark Horse ?Star Wars' comics that didn't really happen
- Hello Kitty isn't a cat, but is anything really anything anymore, man?
- H. Jon Benjamin makes a crazy Kenny Loggins Kickstarter even crazier