Posts with tag "red carpet"
- Posted May 25th 2011 at 04:21 PM by Elizabeth Yun
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie shined last night at the Bing Theater at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art for the premiere of his latest film 'The Tree of Life.' The couple left their family of six at home and Jolie ditched the New York City premiere of her film 'Kung Fu Panda 2' to attend the event. Angelina looked stunning in a red asymmetrical gown by Jenny Packman while Brad, in a Tom Ford...
- Posted Feb 27th 2011 at 08:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Before the Oscars start tonight, the red carpet will kick everything off in glorious, glamorous style. E!'s two-hour pre-show and an extra half-hour on ABC should give all of us fashion hounds something to love. With co-hosts James Franco and Anne Hathaway and nominees like Amy Adams, Michelle Williams, Javier Bardem and Jeff Bridges, we know we'll see some incredible outfits at the Kodak Theat...
- Posted Jan 31st 2011 at 04:30 AM by PopEater Staff
Plunging necklines and daring cleavage dominated the red carpet at the 2011 Screen Actors Guild (SAG) Awards with Sofia Vergara, Christina Hendricks and Eva Longoria leading the pack. According to PEOPLE, Vergara, wore a sapphire blue Roberto Cavalli gown, which she paired with 10-carat diamond earrings and a 9-carat diamond bracelet, both from Chopard. Vergara and the rest of the cast of 'Mode...
- Posted Aug 29th 2010 at 08:07 PM by PopEater Staff
Waistlines were in as stars of all shapes and sizes walked the Emmy Awards red carpet. See which stars stood out in the 2010 class with photos from the big event: http://xml.channel.aol.com/xmlpublisher/fetch.v2.xml?option=expand_relative_urls&dataUrlNodes=uiConfig,feedConfig,entry&id=927429&pid=927428&uts=1283126829 http://www.popeater.com/mm_track/popeater/tv...
- Posted Nov 16th 2009 at 06:22 PM by Jenna Busch
PopEater checked out the red...well, yellow carpet for 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia: A Very Sunny Christmas'. This direct to DVD/Blu-ray holiday special will be chock full of holiday goodness. Naked claymation elves, violent Charlie dances and Danny DeVito's bare butt. We got the scoop from the cast. Apparently, it's pretty easy to get Danny DeVito naked. So, I hear there are naked elv...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 11:30 AM by Jenna Busch
PopEater hit the red carpet for the premiere of the upcoming disaster flick, '2012' Tuesday night in downtown Los Angeles. The film refers, of course, to the ancient Mayan calendar that ends on December 21st of that year. There are all sorts of theories about the prophecy, from mass destruction to a giant shift in global consciousness. Everyone has a different idea about what's going to happen...o...
- Posted Sep 28th 2009 at 09:30 AM by Soraya Roberts
- Filed under:
- Fashion Police
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instinct to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater Canada brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood. Tune in every week for the latest fashion faux pas and hurrahs....
- Posted Jun 15th 2009 at 04:20 PM by PopEater Staff
When Megan Fox showed up at the Berlin premiere of 'Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen' wearing dress slit up to there, we couldn't help but think of Angelina Jolie's leggy dress at Cannes. So we thought we'd compare the two stars' style. And we found that these two have more in common that just sex appeal and brown hair -- they have similar red carpet tastes. The Obvious We said it...
- Posted May 21st 2009 at 05:10 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
Angelina Jolie stunned the Cannes Film Festival crowd yesterday with a jaw-dropping slit in her red carpet dress at Brad Pitt's 'Inglorious Basterds' premiere. The red carpet parade is a chance for actresses to strut their stuff, and Angelina is hardly the first to strut an eyeful of it. Check out our top ten Racy Red Carpet Dresses. Skip over this content Raciest Red Carpet Dresses ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Scarlett Johansson Dishes on Her Family's Christmas Traditions
- Steal Jared Leto's Entire Look (Man Bun Not Included)
- Robin Williams's Friends and Family Remember His Legacy
- David Schwimmer is set to play Robert Kardashian in new show
- Madonna gives her fans an "early Christmas gift"
- Report: Sony music bigwigs 'freaking out' their hefty salaries will be revealed
- Watch Darlene Love Perform "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" One Last Time for David Letterman