Posts with tag "red hot chili peppers"
- Posted Feb 23rd 2011 at 12:45 AM by Spinner Editors
It's been five years since the release of the sprawling epic that was 'Stadium Arcadium.' Now, Red Hot Chili Peppers are set to return with their 10th album, and according to frontman Anthony Kiedis, the band have named the new collection after a friend's experience with LSD. Speaking to Spin, Kiedis revealed that the album has the working title of 'Dr Johnny Skinz's Disproportionately...
- Posted Nov 16th 2009 at 04:35 PM by Lonny Knapp
When LIGHTS joined forces with Marvel Digital Comics artist Tomm Coker to produce the animated mini-series 'Audio Quest: A Captain LIGHTS Adventure,' the Canadian electro-popper joined The Beatles, Britney Spears, and Red Hot Chili Peppers in the long list of pop stars immortalized as cartoon characters. For the ten semi-animated shorts airing on MTV and Youtube, LIGHTS swaps her keytar for a...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Paula Deen: 'My Words Hurt People ... I Disappointed Myself'
- From Blake Lively to Jane Fonda, Four Generations of Stars Stun in Red Lipstick
- Miss America Kira Kazantsev kicked out of sorority for hazing
- 'DWTS' recap: Michael Waltrip gets a flat; Sadie Robertson does ... country jazz?
- Juliette Lewis insists Tom Cruise is victim of anti-Scientology conspiracy
- Ryan Hansen Perfectly Teases Play It Again, Dick's Next Episode: "Jason Dohring Shirtless, Chris Lowell Pantsless"
- Miss America Kira Kazantsev Responds to Sorority Hazing Allegations, Reveals Real Reason for her "Termination"
- Bethany Mota's Message for Taylor Swift, Lea Thompson's Wardrobe Malfunction and More DWTS Scoop