Posts with tag "red hot chili peppers"
- Posted Feb 23rd 2011 at 12:45 AM by Spinner Editors
It's been five years since the release of the sprawling epic that was 'Stadium Arcadium.' Now, Red Hot Chili Peppers are set to return with their 10th album, and according to frontman Anthony Kiedis, the band have named the new collection after a friend's experience with LSD. Speaking to Spin, Kiedis revealed that the album has the working title of 'Dr Johnny Skinz's Disproportionately Rambunct...
- Posted Nov 16th 2009 at 04:35 PM by Lonny Knapp
When LIGHTS joined forces with Marvel Digital Comics artist Tomm Coker to produce the animated mini-series 'Audio Quest: A Captain LIGHTS Adventure,' the Canadian electro-popper joined The Beatles, Britney Spears, and Red Hot Chili Peppers in the long list of pop stars immortalized as cartoon characters. For the ten semi-animated shorts airing on MTV and Youtube, LIGHTS swaps her keytar for a bl...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Celebrity Trainer Harley Pasternak: Three Easy Moves That Will Tone You Up for Summer
- Kit Harrington and Emilia Clarke Sing in Chris Martin's Game of Thrones: The Musical (Video)
- Watch Dwayne Johnson and Jimmy Fallon's 1989 Graduation Speech
- Model Nicole Trunfio poses breastfeeding her son on Elle cover
- Does Discovery/TLC have a child molester problem?
- Maggie Gyllenhaal deemed 'too old' to play a 55-rear-old's lover?
- Jimmy Fallon and Dwayne Johnson's Commencement Speech in 1989 Is the Worst Graduation Speech Ever—Watch!
- Celebs Bring the Funny for Red Nose Day: Gwyneth Paltrow Hangs Out, Robert Pattinson Crashes a Car & More!
- Find Out What Julia Roberts, Hugh Grant, Daniel Craig and More Really Sound Like in This Hilarious Red Nose Day Exposé