Posts with tag "reese witherspoon"
- Posted Mar 17th 2011 at 12:26 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Celebrity Style -
- Good News -
- Movie News -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
Reese Witherspoon will be saying "I do" for a second time on March 26, and we have all the new details for when she marries talent agent Jim Toth. A friend of the actress tells me Reese will be glowing in a white Monique Lhuillier dress and that both her kids, Ava and Deacon, will be in the wedding party. "It's not going to be a big Hollywood wedding packed with celebrities and people they ha...
- Posted Mar 16th 2011 at 09:01 AM by Kelly Fisher
Reese Witherspoon will wed fiance Jim Toth next weekend at her Ojai Valley home, according to RadarOnline.com. The ceremony between the 'Water for Elephants' actress and the Hollywood agent will take place on March 26 at Witherspoon's sprawling estate, named The Libbey Ranch. Witherspoon has reportedly been working with celebrity event planner Yifat Oren to plan the small ceremony, with 100 ...
- Posted Feb 19th 2011 at 11:24 AM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Oscar winner Reese Witherspoon, who's about to walk down the aisle in real life with agent Jim Toth, is hardly immune to the charms of her 'Water for Elephants' co-star, Robert Pattinson. The 'Twilight' phenom, 24, will play Witherspoon's romantic interest in the circus-themed drama, premiering April 22. Meanwhile, Entertainment Tonight now reports that while shooting the film last summer, his ...
- Posted Dec 31st 2010 at 01:05 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Reese Witherspoon's fiancé, Jim Toth, went out of his way to find a unique engagement ring to accompany his proposal. PEOPLE reports that Toth, 40, gave his future bride-to-be a 4-carat Ashoka-cut diamond set on a diamond-and-pavé-adorned platinum band. The ring was custom-designed with Toth's input by jeweler William Goldberg of the William Goldberg Diamond Corp. Goldberg told...
- Posted Dec 30th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Sarah Crow
While many people would be hurt by their ex moving on, Ryan Phillippe is taking the news of ex-wife Reese Witherspoon's engagement in stride. Witherspoon, who has two children with Phillippe, recently announced her engagement to her boyfriend of almost one year, CAA agent Jim Toth. Toth popped the question with a classic 4-carat Ashoka sparkler while the couple were vacationing together in Ojai...
- Posted Dec 28th 2010 at 05:15 PM by PopEater Staff
Reese Witherspoon is engaged! The Oscar winner will marry boyfriend Jim Toth, Usmagazine.com confirms. "They are extremely happy," her rep said. Toth -- an agent in Hollywood -- and Witherspoon have been dating for almost a year....
- Posted Dec 9th 2010 at 06:50 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Reese Witherspoon is featured on the cover of this week's Entertainment Weekly magazine--and in the accompanying interview the actress talks about her divorce from Ryan Phillippe, Googling herself, and why she might need a therapist. "It definitely sometimes feels like a suit that I wish I could zip off," the Academy Award-winning actress tells the magazine (via JustJared.com) about her divorce...
- Posted Dec 9th 2010 at 11:43 AM by Zach Dionne
Reese Witherspoon may be getting engaged for her second marriage in the near future. A source tells RadarOnline.com that Reese's boyfriend, Jim Toth, has plans to propose "very soon" and recently picked out a ring. "He was looking for something pretty big, around three or four carats," the source says of the ring-hunting Toth. "Reese probably wouldn't wear anything larger than that since she's ...
- Posted Nov 30th 2010 at 06:00 AM by Sarah Crow
Being a single mom is no easy task, but Reese Witherspoon approaches both motherhood and her career with a smile. The actress, 34, whose place in history will be, quite literally, cemented on Wednesday when she receives her star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, also takes center stage as the cover girl for Glamour's January issue. Witherspoon opens up to the magazine about guys, goals and wher...
- Posted Aug 3rd 2010 at 04:01 PM by John Mitchell
For months and months, whenever Sandra Bullock's name was mentioned, folks would tilt their heads to one side with concern, sigh heavily, and say something like, "Poor thing." Mired in ex-husband Jesse James' infidelity scandal, it seems everyone forgot for a second that Bullock is also the most successful actress in the world -- one who raked in an estimated $56 million last year, according to Fo...
Popeater Hot Topics
- No One Puts Beagle in a Corner - Not Even Roombas
- Will This 30-Something Woman Get Alzheimer's? Inside Her Decision - and the Results
- William Shatner Pays Tribute Leonard Nimoy on Twitter After Missing His Funeral
- Will Smith movie 'Focus' tops the box office
- Bruce Willis laments sudden end to action-thriller 'Wake'
- Who may replace Kelly Osbourne on 'Fashion Police?'
- Taylor Swift Predicts She Will "Still Be Single" at 30 With "So Many" Cats, Insists She Just Wants to Have Fun
- Kelly Clarkson Admits a Playdate With River Rose and North West May Not Happen: My Kid's Not Talented Enough!
- Christina Milian and Her Family Head to Palm Springs and Someone Gets the Surprise of a Lifetime—See the Turned Up Clip!