Posts with tag "reggie bush"
- Posted May 27th 2011 at 09:01 AM by Kelly Fisher
While Kim Kardashian is celebrating her engagement to New Jersey Nets play Kris Humphries, her ex-boyfriend Reggie Bush is reportedly feeling pretty down over the news. According to Life & Style, the New Orleans Saints player was supposed to attend a launch party for the Gumball Rally 3000 in London on May 25, but back out at the last minute, supposedly due to the news that Kardashian was...
- Posted Aug 11th 2010 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Kim Kardashian is a single lady once more. The reality TV starlet, who was briefly dating Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Miles Austin, confirms the news to Life & Style, with details given exclusively to PopEater. "I think this is the first time I've ever really been single filming the show," Kim says about the new season of 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians.' "You'll see me single and...
- Posted Jul 14th 2010 at 04:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Last March, Reggie Bush and Kim Kardashian ended their relationship. Now, the football player wants his ex back, according to a story in Life & Style, given exclusively to PopEater. Reggie realized Kim was the one and said he was finally ready to get married. But after months of being single, Kim's realized Reggie wasn't the one, and now she's moved on," a source tells the magazine. ...
- Posted Mar 24th 2010 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
It looks like Reggie Bush and Kim Kardashian have called it quits. But why? In an exclusive story given to PopEater by Life & Style, the magazine digs deeper into the end of their relationship. After spending a few days in Costa Rica in early March, the couple realized it wouldn't work out, according to sources. "It was a make-or-break vacation, and things just didn't work," the insider...
- Posted Mar 23rd 2010 at 03:16 PM by PopEater Staff
Reggie Bush and Kim Kardashian may have have split up for the second time. A source told E! Online that the relationship is over because the Super Bowl winning running back was always uncomfortable in the spotlight that his girlfriend's fame brought. The source added that it was a mutual decision. However, PEOPLE claims that it's not official yet. "They are trying to decide what to do right...
- Posted Mar 22nd 2010 at 07:00 PM by Kara Warner
A Super Bowl winner and a "vampire" walk into a bar ... and, as they tied aprons on, announced they'd be cooking us a romantic meal. What's wrong with this picture? Nothing, actually, since it was Reggie Bush and 'Twilight' star Peter Facinelli doing the cooking. We happened upon this unlikely duo at Tupperware's Kitchen Aphrodisiac Luncheon where, with guidance from the company's CEO Rick...
- Posted Feb 21st 2010 at 11:00 AM by Nicki Gostin
Kim Kardashian sure knows how to stir up the media pot. Whether it's chatter about her famous derriere, rumors of her tricked out ride to the Super Bowl in a Vault XXL2 Limousine (complete with twenty-eight seats, seven TVs, two bars and emergency escape hatches) or the hi-jinx and mayhem in her hit reality show 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians,' this celebutante, socialite, actress and model...
- Posted Feb 14th 2010 at 09:00 AM by Amber James
Even though celebrities are known for their glitz and glamour, they have to go through the infamous first date jitters too. While some stars opt for low-key first impressions, like going to a fast-food restaurant (yes, you read that correctly), others pull out all the stops making the first date a memorable one. See what the famous power couples remember from their first dates. >> ...
- Posted Dec 14th 2009 at 03:53 PM by PopEater Staff
The Los Angeles Lakers are 18 - 4 and hold the second best record in the NBA. The New Orleans Saints are undefeated this season, going 13 - 0 so far. What do these two teams have in common? The Kardashian sisters. Khloe Kardashian is married to Lakers' star Lamar Odom, and Kim Kardashian is dating Saints running back Reggie Bush and we think the girls have an effect on their men. However,...
- Posted Dec 3rd 2009 at 12:01 AM by PopEater Staff
The normally heavily makeupped Kim Kardashian gets a "make-under" in the new issue of Glamour. The reality TV starlet also talks to the magazine about the celebrity she wants to makeover, what upsets her, cooking for Reggie Bush, and the hair color she prefers. "I went blond last summer just to test it out. I felt like I was a different person, I swear. I do think blonds have more fun, but...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pine: I Learned to Sing in the Shower
- Sexiest Director Alive? Channing Tatum Is About to Helm His First Movie
- The Way She Was: New Photo Book Showcases Barbra Streisand's Early Years in Hollywood
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- North West's Latest Must-Have Accessory Revealed: See Kimye's Daughter Work Sunglasses
- Jessica Simpson's Little Black Dress Won't Overshadow Her Kids' Cuteness—See the Family Photos
- PDA Alert! Robert Pattinson Grabs FKA Twigs' Butt After Holding Her Hand During Romantic Stroll