Posts with tag "regis philbin"
- Posted Dec 2nd 2010 at 06:15 AM by Boombox Editors
Nicki Minaj tweeted that she was in shock after Regis Philbin got a little too friendly with her. The rapper made appeared on 'LIVE! With Regis and Kelly' and following her performance of her hit single 'Right Thru Me', the singer joined Regis and co-host Kelly Ripa to discuss her album, 'Pink Friday.' During the discussion, Regis told her "I love the way you dress, this looks like you've...
- Posted Apr 30th 2010 at 03:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Being Dave seems kinda easy. Loads of money. All that fame. Being pals with Oprah. But everyone once in a while, he puts himself in the hot seat. Literally. David Letterman had the interview tables turned when he showed up today on 'Live! With Regis and Kelly' and confessed to the marital difficulties he's been dealing with since being subject to the infamous $2 million extortion plot heard 'round...
- Posted Jan 30th 2010 at 06:31 AM by Amber James
Earlier this week PopEater's Rob Shuter brought up a great question: How do you replace Regis Philbin? Although the show has been testing many great potential new hosts while Philbin underwent his recent successful hip replacement, none of them have been able to fill his huge shoes. Despite speculation that a woman might move into the 'Live!' seat, PopEater readers on Facebook and Twitter showed...
- Posted Jan 27th 2010 at 08:33 PM by Rob Shuter
Showbiz legend Regis Philbin is still going strong at 78 years old, but what will happen to 'Live! With Regis and Kelly' if and when The Reeg decides to retire? From what I'm hearing, it might turn into a dual-woman show, as producers think no man can match Regis' prowess -- so they'll just go for a woman instead. Makes sense, no? That, plus scoop on January Jones' photo uh-oh and Sundance fun...
- Posted Dec 8th 2009 at 10:39 AM by Sam Brand
Wondering why "John Daly Weight Loss" "Bryant Gumbel Cancer," "Tiger Woods Ambulence," and "John Lennon" are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today......
- Posted Oct 26th 2009 at 12:49 PM by PopEater Staff
Ivanka Trump walked down the aisle this weekend, and though this may come as a terrible shock, PEOPLE reports that Donald Trump's eldest daughter celebrated her nuptials with a lavish reception. Trump, 27, wore a Vera Wang gown when she wed publisher Jared Kushner in a ceremony at the Trump National Golf Club in New Jersey on Sunday. "She looks amazing," a rep told PEOPLE....
- Posted Oct 26th 2009 at 11:18 AM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Dean Cage,' 'Brooke Hundley MySpace' and 'My Antonio Finale Winner' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today......
Popeater Hot Topics
- Samantha Harris Is 'Elated' to Be Cancer Free
- You Have to See Renowned Concert Pianist Lang Lang Play Mozart - on a Baby Piano
- Meet the Secret Service K-9 Heroes Who Took Down the White House Fence Jumper
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine
- Neil Patrick Harris Spills His Oscar Prep and Gets Fascinated by Jason Kennedy's Magic Trick—Watch Now!