Posts with tag "rehab"
- Posted Jul 16th 2010 at 06:50 PM by PopEater Staff
Lindsay Lohan has a new lawyer in her corner--and it's an attorney with a pretty solid track record in Hollywood. Robert Shapiro, who successfully defended O.J. Simpson in his murder trial, will be representing Lohan, PEOPLE reports. "I have agreed to represent Ms. Lohan on the condition that she complies with all of the terms of her probation, including a requirement of jail time that was impo...
- Posted Jul 15th 2010 at 01:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Lindsay Lohan, who was recently sentenced to a 90-day jail term by a Beverly Hills judge, has checked herself into Pickford Lofts, a Los Angeles sober-living facility. PEOPLE reports that the actress, who is scheduled to begin serving her sentence next Tuesday, entered the facility, founded by former O.J. Simpson defense lawyer Robert Shapiro, on Wednesday of this week....
- Posted May 12th 2010 at 07:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Redmond O'Neal, the 25-year-old son of Farrah Fawcett and Ryan O'Neal, has been released from a drug rehabilitation center and moved to a sober living environment, PEOPLE reports. In addition to granting the move, the judge on the case, L.A. Superior Court Judge Michael Tynan, also praised O'Neal for his "excellent progress" and "positive" decisions over the course of the last several months. O...
- Posted Mar 10th 2010 at 11:08 AM by Zach Dionne
Charlie Sheen has completed his stint in rehab and is ready to resume filming on 'Two and a Half Men.' Sheen's publicist tells E! News that the star will return to the set on Tuesday. Sheen entered a rehab facility on February 23 for what was described as a "preventative measure." His sitcom has been on filming hiatus for three weeks. Before returning to work, however, Sheen will attend a co...
- Posted Feb 25th 2010 at 09:23 AM by Sarah Crow
Following months of public scrutiny after news of her husband's infidelity broke, Tiger Woods' wife, Elin Nordegren, is returning to Orlando with their children. Radar Online reports that after flying to Arizona last week with her husband and children, Nordegren is planning to return home to Florida in the next few days. Woods is reportedly staying in Arizona to complete treatment for sex addic...
- Posted Jan 19th 2010 at 07:44 PM by Sam Brand
ESPN didn't report it when the greatest golfer in the world was rumored to be recovering from cosmetic surgery after getting whacked in the face by his own 9-iron. Yahoo! Sports didn't publish rumors that Tiger was being treated for addiction to painkillers. Sports Illustrated didn't say a thing when, earlier this month, rumors surfaced that Tiger was seeking sex addiction help in Arizona. But tod...
- Posted Dec 29th 2009 at 11:25 PM by Sam Brand
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Scandal
Has it really been a week since we last heard a major update on the biggest sports story of the year? Indeed, it has. But that doesn't mean nothing has happened. Though Tiger Woods is still burrowed in his Florida lair (or is he? Click through to find out...), and despite the mistress count staying put at a, um, modest 14, the scandal carries on....
- Posted Dec 8th 2009 at 01:00 PM by Bruce Haring
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Celebrity Fights -
- CelebRehab -
- Splitsville -
- TV News -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal
Slurred a colleague? Cheated on your wife? Beaten your girlfriend? Allegedly slept with a lot of cocktail waitresses, a la Tiger Woods? If you've done something you wish you hadn't – and haven't we all been there? – there's a hot new pop culture way to avoid or postpone any public groveling: go to rehab. From ESPN's Steve Phillips (rehab for sex addiction, and anyone who saw his ...
- Posted Oct 9th 2009 at 08:21 AM by PopEater Staff
Michael Lohan has never been one to shy away from making should-be-private statements in public or to the press. He often delves into his family life and the actions of his daughters and wife while giving interviews rather than just having the conversation directly with the person. So, while it shouldn't be surprising to hear about his new interview with RadarOnline in which he claims the Lohans ...
- Posted Aug 27th 2009 at 07:30 AM by PopEater Staff
Kelly Osbourne became addicted to Vicodin by the time she was 17, she has revealed. In her new book 'Fierce,' Osbourne reveals she was prescribed the pill and was soon taking up to 50 tablets a day because it gave her the confidence to cope with the new-found fame during filming of MTV's 'The Osbournes.' "By this point I was waking up and emptying six Vicodin into my hand. Soon I was taking 50 pi...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Show Off Their Shoe Line, Admit to Problems With Confidence
- Ashley Williams on Giving Birth. In Her Living Room. On the Floor!
- Sporty Princess Kate Earns Diving Certification
- Family feud in evidence at Bobbi Kristina funeral
- Wrestling legend Roddy Piper dead at 61
- Actress Valerie Harper out of hospital, resting with family
- Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Wiig and the Ghostbusters Cast Surprise Patients at Boston Children's Hospital
- Kate Middleton Is Officially an Advanced Scuba Diver, Can Now Swim 98 Feet Underwater With Prince William
- Kate Moss & Jamie Hince Wear Wedding Rings After Split Rumors, Photos of Him With Jessica Stam—See Pics