Posts with tag "restraining order"
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 10:20 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
According to celebrity news and gossip site TMZ.com, 'Mini-Me' Verne Troyer's ex-girlfriend has been granted a temporary restraining order against the actor because she fears for her safety after he made a series of abusive and threatening phone calls to her. In court documents, Yvette Monet, a model and part-time actress from Minnesota, reportedly stated that she used to date Verne, but they...
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 09:45 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
Lindsay Lohan has started proceedings to file a restraining order against her father. The 'Mean Girls' actress is said to fear for her safety and has instructed her lawyer Shawn Holley Chapman to begin the paperwork against Michael Lohan. The filing should be ready within the next 48 hours, according to website RadarOnline. ...
- Posted Sep 25th 2009 at 08:09 AM by PopEater Staff
'Gossip Girl' actress Kelly Rutherford has been granted a temporary restraining order against her estranged husband, claiming that his presence has been threatening to both Rutherford and her nanny. In the legal filing, Rutherford claims that Daniel Giersch "has begun to follow me, my mother and my nanny and he shows up unexpectedly to threaten and scare us." TMZ reports. Rutherford also claims...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Florida Georgia Line: We're 'professional partiers' and smoke pot
- Matthew McConaughey stands up for romantic comedies
- Toys 'R' Us pulling 'Breaking Bad' dolls from stores, website
- Live-action ?Static Shock,' ?Mortal Kombat' unveiled as part of WB digital slate
- What is going on at Marvel? A PopWatch conspiracy theory
- Someone made a real hoverboard, so you should maybe get excited a little bit
- Why We're Laugh-Puking at Sons of Anarchy and Why We Love-Hate The Voice: Our Rants and Raves
- New Mom Scarlett Johansson Makes Barbara Walters' List of 10 Most Fascinating People of 2014—See Who Else Made the Cut!