Posts with tag "rich sommer"
- Posted Sep 3rd 2010 at 07:40 AM by PopEater Staff
Rich Sommer and wife Virgina welcomed a baby boy, Patrick Ryan Sommer, on Tuesday, PEOPLE reports. It's the couple's second child -- daughter Beatrice is 2. "We are loving hanging with our happy, healthy baby boy, and appreciate our family and friends joining us in celebrating this exciting time," Sommer, 32, told PEOPLE. "Also, he looks way better than I do in a onesie." Leading up to the s...
- Posted Jul 25th 2010 at 09:45 AM by Denise Warner
The fourth season of 'Mad Men' premieres in just a few hours (10 PM on AMC), and we can hardly stand the wait. PopEater was lucky enough to talk to star Rich Sommer, who plays Harry Crane -- Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce's head of media -- and he is just as enthused about the upcoming episodes as we are. "I'm excited to finally get it out there. We've been sitting on it for so long. It pains ...
- Posted Nov 2nd 2009 at 01:11 PM by Amber James
Rich Sommer, who plays Harry Crane in 'Mad Men,' will be appearing on an upcoming episode of 'Law & Order,' and cast member Jeremy Sisto admits he can't wait to start filming. "We have a lot of cool people come through here, but he's one I'm looking forward to working with," Sisto said. "I'm a huge fan of 'Mad Men.' I watch it all the time."...
Popeater Hot Topics
- How the Pitch Perfect Cast Got Anna Kendrick Hooked on The Bachelor
- Patrick Stewart Snorts Coke as Out-of-Control News Anchor in New Series Blunt Talk (Video)
- Josh Duhamel Shares Sweet Birthday Message to Fergie
- Zayn Malik says he worries he's let fans down by leaving One Direction
- End of 'Mad Men,' but show's relics find new life at museum
- Taraji P. Henson apologizes for racial profiling allegation
- Gwen Stefani's Dad Gets Temporary Restraining Order to Protect Family From Alleged Stalker
- Fergie Turns 40: See the Sweet Message Hubby Josh Duhamel Sent for Her Birthday!
- Prince Harry Catches a Performance of Ex Cressida Bonas' Play as First Anniversary of Breakup Nears: What Does It All Mean?!