Posts with tag "richard branson"
- Posted Feb 1st 2011 at 06:30 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Good News
Billionaire dare-devil Richard Branson is hosting a summit of entrepreneurs in South Africa this week to mentor and listen to proposals from a group of budding entrepreneurs in developing countries. He has also teamed up with Tonic.com to raise $50,000 to provide capital for these mini-Bransons in training. The main event of the trip is a fashion show launching the 2011 winter collection from...
- Posted Mar 11th 2010 at 05:18 PM by Sam Brand
- Filed under:
- Celebenomics With Jo Piazza
The world has a new richest man, according to Forbes. But chances are you wouldn't know if Carlos Slim, valued at $53.5 billion, stepped into the room. He doesn't have his own television show, fashion line or personal sneaker. He does have a stranglehold on Mexico's telecommunications industry. For that, we give him a sarcastic "hooray!" After the jump are the billionaires you do know. They're not...
- Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 09:50 AM by Bryan Alexander
Billionaire Sir Richard Branson even injures himself like a billionaire from a 'Batman' movie. The dashing Brit was sporting a blue sling over his black-tie outfit while hosting The Rock the Kasbah event benefiting Virgin Unite and the Eve Branson Foundation. "I was pretending to be a teenager and I was on a quad bike going over the Pyrenees mountains and, well, I tipped it over," Branson tells...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kylie Jenner's New Look: Extensions and Mega-Pouty Lips
- Diane Sawyer Signs Off From ABC World News
- The Friends Central Perk Coffee Shop Is Coming to New York
- Hello Kitty not a cat, expert says
- 'Cops' crew member killed by police officers
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Marvel will reissue all those Dark Horse ?Star Wars' comics that didn't really happen
- Hello Kitty isn't a cat, but is anything really anything anymore, man?
- H. Jon Benjamin makes a crazy Kenny Loggins Kickstarter even crazier
- Ariana Grande's Emotional Explanation on Why Her Fan Meet & Greet Went Wrong: "I Am Still in Mourning"
- Idris Elba Sounds Off on That Shocking Bulge Picture: "Everyone Is Size Obsessed"
- Margot Robbie Plants a Fat Kiss on New Boyfriend Tom Ackerley—See the Sweet Pics!