Posts with tag "richard branson"
- Posted Feb 1st 2011 at 06:30 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Good News
Billionaire dare-devil Richard Branson is hosting a summit of entrepreneurs in South Africa this week to mentor and listen to proposals from a group of budding entrepreneurs in developing countries. He has also teamed up with Tonic.com to raise $50,000 to provide capital for these mini-Bransons in training. The main event of the trip is a fashion show launching the 2011 winter collection from ...
- Posted Mar 11th 2010 at 05:18 PM by Sam Brand
- Filed under:
- Celebenomics With Jo Piazza
The world has a new richest man, according to Forbes. But chances are you wouldn't know if Carlos Slim, valued at $53.5 billion, stepped into the room. He doesn't have his own television show, fashion line or personal sneaker. He does have a stranglehold on Mexico's telecommunications industry. For that, we give him a sarcastic "hooray!" After the jump are the billionaires you do know. They're not ...
- Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 09:50 AM by Bryan Alexander
Billionaire Sir Richard Branson even injures himself like a billionaire from a 'Batman' movie. The dashing Brit was sporting a blue sling over his black-tie outfit while hosting The Rock the Kasbah event benefiting Virgin Unite and the Eve Branson Foundation. "I was pretending to be a teenager and I was on a quad bike going over the Pyrenees mountains and, well, I tipped it over," Branson tells ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter After Arrest
- Avicii vs. Zedd: It's a Memorial Day Playlist Showdown!
- Prince William Is 'Very Excited' About Becoming a Father
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Jennifer Aniston is a stripper in new movie role, who is your favorite good girl gone bad?