Posts with tag "richie sambora"
- Posted May 2nd 2011 at 12:05 AM by Spinner Editors
Two days after Bon Jovi announced that guitarist Richie Sambora would take a break, allegedly to return to rehab, the group started a new tour by headlining at the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival on Saturday (April 30). And the veteran band did so without missing a beat. Filling in for Sambora was the extremely proficient Phil "X" Xenidis, who comes complete with his own set of rock st...
- Posted Sep 26th 2010 at 12:47 PM by PopEater Staff
Although she filed for divorce from Bon Jovi rocker Richie Sambora in 2006, Heather Locklear has only now gotten around to officially splitting up from his last name, reports TMZ. Heather Deen Sambora filed a request in Los Angeles County Superior Court on Friday asking that her name be officially changed to what everyone calls her anyway: Heather Locklear. About time! But why now? Is the ac...
- Posted Nov 17th 2009 at 12:20 PM by PopEater Staff
Let's face it. 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' is going to be one of the biggest films of the year. Yes, it's geared towards lonely high school girls and their mothers, but it is a huge phenomenon. As expected, all its stars turned out for the Los Angeles premiere of the film. And, as is the norm for big movies, other celebs showed up as well. It's just that given the nature of the material, we w...
Popeater Hot Topics
- What's the Key to Kate Hudson's Killer Body? 'Work Your Ass Off'
- Search for Missing Pennsylvania Mom Jessica Padgett Continues
- Angelina Jolie's Unbroken Premiere Look Makes Us Think She's a Secret Scandal Fanatic
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'Penguins of Madagascar' hatches light family fun
- 'Jurassic World' trailer debuts: Chris Pratt vs. hybrid dinos!
- The best Black Friday deals for videogames, movies, more
- Jim Parsons talks theater and the ?charming' ?Merton of the Movies'
- Gabrielle Union Says Being Married to Dwyane Wade Is "a Lot of Fun"—Find Out What They Love Doing Together!
- Miss World Competition Begins as Beauty Queens Mourn the Tragic Death of Miss Honduras
- Tori Spelling Doesn't Think She's Shared Too Much on TV: She Wanted Aftermath of Dean's Affair to Be "Out There"