Posts with tag "rihanna"
- Posted Jul 9th 2011 at 10:05 AM by Kelly Fisher
We all know that Rihanna brings the heat on the stage, but no one expected her concert to literally burst into flames Friday night. The singer was performing her Loud Tour in Dallas at the American Airlines Center when some pyrotechnics went haywire during her song, 'California King Bed,' according to Celebuzz. Rihanna left the stage when a fire broke out above her stage fireworks began to...
- Posted Jun 25th 2011 at 08:16 AM by Christine Fenno
On her Loud tour this summer, Rihanna has been wowing crowds. And we're guessing thousands of Canadian fans thought, "Wow, what a pro," after she took a spill onstage this week. Not that she missed a beat! The singer, 23, was striding across the Edmonton, Canada, stage in stiletto boots when she tumbled to the ground -- see video after the jump. She's had similar mid-concert mishaps in the...
- Posted Jun 24th 2011 at 08:45 AM by Kelly Fisher
Rihanna's controversial music video for 'S&M' has landed her in hot water yet again. This time around, photographer Phillip Paulus is suing the singer for copyright infringement. According to RadarOnline.com, Paulus alleges that Rihanna identically replicated his series of photographs, called 'Paperworld,' in the racy video without his permission. The scene in question depicts Rihanna,...
- Posted Jun 24th 2011 at 04:00 AM by Christo Varghese
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Music News -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Twitter -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Chris Brown -
- Rihanna -
- E! Online
Singer Rihanna slammed a story by MTV Canada based on a tweet, supposedly written by the singer, regarding Chris Brown and the night he attacked her. E! Online is reporting that RiRi slammed MTV Canada on a story they ran which quoted a tweet from Rihanna's official Twitter page, allegedly from the singer, where she admitted she provoked Chris Brown on the night he attacked her. The tweet...
- Posted Jun 22nd 2011 at 12:15 AM by Boombox Editors
"You got that pic I sent you?" That's the tweet that is going to be heard 'round the world this week. Chris Brown shot the 140 characters or less over to his ex-girlfriend Rihanna over the weekend, but removed the post -- most likely meant for Direct Message via Twitter -- quicker than you can think of blinking your eye. Last month, Rihanna fans lit up the Internet disapproving of the 'Loud'...
- Posted Jun 16th 2011 at 03:15 AM by AOL Music Editors
Back when Rihanna was a lesser-known pop singer, her claim-to-fame was her Caribbean heritage which she so wonderfully portrays in her first hit single 'Pon de Replay.' Now RiRi is getting back in touch with her roots after inking a deal with the Barbados Tourism Authority to promote her beautiful homeland. "Barbados is a place like no other and one of the reasons for this is the spirit and...
- Posted Jun 10th 2011 at 10:00 PM by Boombox Editors
Rihanna is giving fans a behind-the-scenes glimpse of her Loud tour, which launched this past weekend, with a video of rehearsal footage which she debuted on her website. The red-coiffed beauty appears in a variety of tight black outfits in the clip, as she runs through routines with her dancers, equipped with furry handcuffs, plastic chains and shades. Choreographer Stephanie Roos revealed...
- Posted Jun 7th 2011 at 03:15 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
After Rihanna received much criticism for her 'Man Down' music video in which she shoots a man who had previously sexually assaulted her, actress Gabrielle Union is backing up the controversial singer's true to life, for some, revenge video, reports E! Online. After a fan asked Union, via Twitter, what she thought about the video, the 'Bring it On' actress responded with more than just a nay or...
- Posted Jun 6th 2011 at 09:00 PM by Boombox Editors
Rihanna kicked off her Loud tour with a bang in Baltimore on Saturday, offering up a naughty dance, and covering Prince all in the same show. Taking a page out of her friend Nicki Minaj's book, RiRi treated a lucky fan to a lap dance during the song 'Skin,' off of her 'Loud' album. Decked out in a white leotard, the 23-year-old seductively climbed on top of a female audience member who was...
- Posted Jun 3rd 2011 at 09:25 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
An endorsement of revenge-based manslaughter or "art with a message," Rihanna would say that her new 'Man Down' music video is most definitely the latter, according to BET. The video in question tells the story of a woman who is sexually assaulted and finally guns down her attacker with the chorus, "Oh mama mama mama/ I just shot a man down/ In central station/ In front of a big ol crowd/ Oh why...
Popeater Hot Topics
- City's 'Ugly' Christmas Tree Prompts Public Outcry
- Chris Hemsworth & Elsa Pataky Adopt Puppy - Is There Anything Cuter?
- The Makeup That'll Instantly Make You Look More Awake
- 'Star Wars' trailer in nine theaters this weekend
- Report: $4K in instruments stolen from Leon Russell's backing band tour bus in San Antonio
- Justin Bieber comes out on top for top earning celebs under 30
- This week's cover: Angelina Jolie and Jack O'Connell in ?Unbroken'
- John Oliver thinks the president's pardoned turkey has no case
- Waka Flocka Flame shills throat drops because he's Waka Flocka Flame
- Demi Lovato Doesn't Want to Be Miley Cyrus' Friend: "I Don't Have Anything in Common With Her"
- We Ranked All of Sex and the City's Couples and You'll Never Guess Our Pick for No. 1!
- Katie Holmes Calls Suri Cruise "Very Organized," Reveals What's on Her Daughter's 2014 Christmas List!