Posts with tag "rihanna"
- Posted Apr 18th 2011 at 12:20 AM by AOL Music Editors
Rihanna has never been shy when it comes to discussing her upbringing in Barbados, shedding light on her days climbing trees with her younger brothers. However, the pop superstar has kept quiet about older siblings in her family. The 'Loud' creator reportedly has older siblings from past flings her father, Ronald Fenty, had with other woman. Besides the two younger brothers Rihanna is known ...
- Posted Apr 13th 2011 at 07:00 PM by Boombox Editors
Rihanna is setting the record straight regarding rumors that she may be the next big name to score a judging position on Simon Cowell's 'The X Factor.' The singer, who's one of many celebrities that have been thrown in the pot to possibly join the show, explained that scheduling conflicts prevented her from heading to the singing competition. "I just heard about it actually, but, yes," she s...
- Posted Apr 12th 2011 at 01:05 PM by Boombox Editors
Rihanna, Jennifer Lopez and the Black Eyed Peas have been tapped to take the stage for the 2011 Billboard Music Awards, taking place in Las Vegas on May 22. The ceremony will air live on ABC from the famed MGM Grand Hotel & Casino on the Las Vegas strip, and honor charting artists from February 28, 2010 through March 1, 2011. Winners will be chosen from R&B, Rap, Pop, Country, Rock, Lat...
- Posted Apr 11th 2011 at 10:25 AM by Zach Dionne
Rihanna isn't the only one excited by chains and whips -- Britney Spears wants everyone to know she likes it too. You're not alone if you didn't exactly expect Britney to jump onto such a kinky, controversial track, but forget it, because just like that, these two pop queens claimed the title of Sexiest Duet You'll Hear All Week. Hear Britney Spears and Rihanna's 'S&M' remix here: ...
- Posted Mar 28th 2011 at 08:00 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Rihanna graces the cover of Rolling Stone's April issue, and the 'S&M' singer is bound to turn a few heads with this one. Her barely there booty shorts, fantastically short, shredded and silver, are eye-catching to say the least. Rihanna has been sporting her Kool-Aid-red locks for some time now, but especially voluminous curls make this cover shot ever-so-sultry. Earlier this month Riha...
- Posted Mar 26th 2011 at 12:39 PM by AOL Music Editors
Just three days after Chris Brown's notorious window-smashing blowup at ABC's 'Good Morning America,' the network reportedly wants to book him for a sit-down interview together with ex-girlfriend Rihanna. In a surprising twist of events, a source close to ABC News told E! the network wants to "milk this event for everything it's worth," adding, "It's all about the ratings...at all other costs."...
- Posted Mar 17th 2011 at 01:00 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Rihanna is no stranger to showing skin, but her Vogue shoot, in which she rocks some undeniably sexy Jessica Rabbit red hair, may be the most tasteful body shots the pop star has done to date. She frolics on the beach in a Lanvin silk dress blown over her thighs, and her curves are on full display in an Herve Leger one-piece as she strikes a back bend in some Alexander Wang open-toe booties. ...
- Posted Mar 16th 2011 at 12:40 AM by Boombox Editors
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Gut Reactions -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Rihanna -
- AOL Music
Rihanna is doing more than just striking a pose in the new issue of Vogue Magazine; the singer is also opening up about her relationship with her father. RiRi, who has been estranged from her father, Ronald Fenty, for some time, revealed she felt betrayed after he gave up details about her to the media, without her consent. "Like, what do I even mean to him?" she told the magazine, breaking ...
- Posted Mar 10th 2011 at 12:45 PM by AOL Music Editors
Ke$ha may have distracted concertgoers at a recent Rihanna show in Australia by nearly fornicating with someone in the audience. The 'Sleazy' singer was in Australia and decided to fly to Rihanna's Melbourne show on Tuesday to hook up -- literally -- with Scottish DJ Calvin Harris, who she supported during his 2009 U.K. tour. Harris, who is currently supporting Rihanna on her Last Girl on Earth...
- Posted Mar 9th 2011 at 01:31 PM by AOL Music Editors
Without exactly being asked, Rihanna has clarified that she isn't interested in filling Whitney Houston's shoes in an upcoming remake of the 'The Bodyguard.' Rihanna tells OK! magazine she won't take on the role of singer Rachel Marron, played by Houston in the 1992 hit film, because it wouldn't be challenging enough for her. Rihanna says that she would like to escape into a role rather than pl...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Michael Sam Joins the Canadian Football League, Signs with the Montreal Alouettes
- Feces Falls from the Sky, Ruins Sweet 16 Party
- Boy Scouts President Robert Gates Calls for End of Ban on Gay Troop Leaders
- Reports: '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Today Is a Legendary Day in Ireland and All the Celebs Are Tweeting About It
- Dwayne Johnson Sets Guinness World Record for Taking Selfies—Watch Him in Action at San Andreas Premiere!
- Ryan Reynolds Fulfills Wish of Boy Battling Cancer Who Wanted to Meet Deadpool—See the Sweet Photos