Posts with tag "rita silvan"
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 05:07 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
It's that time of year again, when Canada's fashion elite descend on Toronto's downtown core for another week of preening and judging. As I walk into the newly-renovated Art Gallery of Ontario (AGO) - which looks fabulous, by the way - the blaring music nearly punctures a hole in my eardrum. Thankfully they sit me right next to the Shaquille-sized speaker to ensure I won't be able to hear...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Happy Birthday, Victoria Beckham! Here's How to Make Her Favorite Brownies
- Stephen Fishbach's Survivor Blog: Tony Ousts His Biggest Threat
- Paul Walker's Mother Abandons Bid for Guardianship of His Daughter
- Tom Cruise and Laura Prepon dating, report says
- Kate Mara says her parents have come to terms with her and sister's raunchy scenes
- 'The Munsters' star Butch Patrick looks to save haunted mansion