Posts with tag "rob fusari"
- Posted Sep 10th 2010 at 05:10 PM by PopEater Staff
Lady Gaga has decided to remove the 'poker face' and make nice with her former boyfriend and producer Rob Fusari. The New York Post reports Lady Gaga came to agreement with Fusari over a $30 million lawsuit against her in which he claimed he deserved compensation for co-writing some songs and coming up with the name "Lady Gaga." Terms of the deal were not mentioned, and neither party has spoken...
- Posted Sep 9th 2010 at 01:30 PM by Steven Avalos
From hermaphrodite rumors to gracing the cover of Japanese Vogue wearing only a bikini made entirely of meat (photos here), Lady Gaga is often at the center of a lot of weird news items. In one of the stranger stories involving the pop star, a woman is now claiming that Gaga is possessed by the soul of her late daughter, who was also a musician. Yana Morgana is seeking the rights to release doz...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Even Stephen Hawking Has an Opinion on Zayn Leaving One Direction
- The Truth Behind Brad Pitt's Bruised Face Involves Walking in Flip Flops
- Jay Z Defends Tidal After the New Service Is Slammed in the Press: 'We Are Human'
- 'Furious 7' box office champ for fourth straight weekend
- 'Good Fellas' actors spill secrets at 25th anniversary screening
- Kim's ex, Kris Humphries says sorry for Bruce Jenner tweet
- Téa Leoni & Tim Daly Make Red Carpet Debut as a Couple, at White House Correspondents' Dinner—See Pic!
- Real Housewives of New York City Star Kelly Bensimon Can't Stop Having Nip Slips During Risqué Photo Shoot
- Did Tyga Get a Brand-New Tattoo in Honor of Kylie Jenner? Decide for Yourself!