Posts with tag "rob fusari"
- Posted Sep 10th 2010 at 05:10 PM by PopEater Staff
Lady Gaga has decided to remove the 'poker face' and make nice with her former boyfriend and producer Rob Fusari. The New York Post reports Lady Gaga came to agreement with Fusari over a $30 million lawsuit against her in which he claimed he deserved compensation for co-writing some songs and coming up with the name "Lady Gaga." Terms of the deal were not mentioned, and neither party has spoken...
- Posted Sep 9th 2010 at 01:30 PM by Steven Avalos
From hermaphrodite rumors to gracing the cover of Japanese Vogue wearing only a bikini made entirely of meat (photos here), Lady Gaga is often at the center of a lot of weird news items. In one of the stranger stories involving the pop star, a woman is now claiming that Gaga is possessed by the soul of her late daughter, who was also a musician. Yana Morgana is seeking the rights to release doz...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Crowns a Winner
- Drew Barrymore: Bouncing Back After Baby Is 'Not My Experience'
- President Obama: Boyhood Was 'My Favorite Movie' of the Year
- Eric Church's Grammy-nominated album 'The Outsiders' goes Platinum
- Report: Selena Gomez still pining over Justin Bieber
- North Korea connected to Sony attack as company cancels Dec. 25 release of 'The Interview'
- ?The Sing-Off' recap: One night, six groups, 800 blazers
- Truth, answers, and other things ?Serial' never promised you
- What to expect from the season 5 ?Sing-Off' groups: A very careful aca-sessment