Posts with tag "rob fusari"
- Posted Sep 10th 2010 at 05:10 PM by PopEater Staff
Lady Gaga has decided to remove the 'poker face' and make nice with her former boyfriend and producer Rob Fusari. The New York Post reports Lady Gaga came to agreement with Fusari over a $30 million lawsuit against her in which he claimed he deserved compensation for co-writing some songs and coming up with the name "Lady Gaga." Terms of the deal were not mentioned, and neither party has spoken...
- Posted Sep 9th 2010 at 01:30 PM by Steven Avalos
From hermaphrodite rumors to gracing the cover of Japanese Vogue wearing only a bikini made entirely of meat (photos here), Lady Gaga is often at the center of a lot of weird news items. In one of the stranger stories involving the pop star, a woman is now claiming that Gaga is possessed by the soul of her late daughter, who was also a musician. Yana Morgana is seeking the rights to release doz...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Whitney Houston's Cousin Dionne Warwick on Bobbi Kristina Brown: 'Our Family Has Had Its Share of Sorrows'
- Monaco's Bride Beatrice Borromeo Pulls Three Dress Changes During Royal Wedding to Pierre Casiraghi
- FROM EW: Ed Sheeran to Star in New Show by Sons of Anarchy Creator
- Puddle of Mudd frontman Wes Scantlin accused of DWI, fleeing police in Minnesota
- Box Office Top 20: 'Ant-Man' beats 'Pixels' by a tentacle; 'Southpaw' outclasses 'Paper Towns'
- Hulk Hogan thanks fans for their support after being released from WWE contract
- Carissa Loethen's Bridal Blog: Save the Date! How We Found Our Perfect Wedding Announcements, 65 Decisions Later
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Reunite Amid Divorce for a Family Day in Atlanta
- Finish Strong! Get Pumped for Week 5 of Our Month-Long July Fitness Challenge