Posts with tag "rob fusari"
- Posted Sep 10th 2010 at 05:10 PM by PopEater Staff
Lady Gaga has decided to remove the 'poker face' and make nice with her former boyfriend and producer Rob Fusari. The New York Post reports Lady Gaga came to agreement with Fusari over a $30 million lawsuit against her in which he claimed he deserved compensation for co-writing some songs and coming up with the name "Lady Gaga." Terms of the deal were not mentioned, and neither party has spoken...
- Posted Sep 9th 2010 at 01:30 PM by Steven Avalos
From hermaphrodite rumors to gracing the cover of Japanese Vogue wearing only a bikini made entirely of meat (photos here), Lady Gaga is often at the center of a lot of weird news items. In one of the stranger stories involving the pop star, a woman is now claiming that Gaga is possessed by the soul of her late daughter, who was also a musician. Yana Morgana is seeking the rights to release doz...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sharon Osbourne Taking One-Month Break from The Talk After Collapsing
- Robert De Niro Gives Blunt, Funny, Inspiring Commencement Speech to Acting School Grads
- Chris Pratt Apologizes in Advance for Potential 'JurassicGate' and Misbehaving on Press Tour
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Brantley Gilbert Talks New Music and Marrying The One Who Almost Got Away
- Pete Davidson Live-Tweets His Harry Potter Movie Marathon: The Boy Who Lived Is ''Dope as F--k''