Posts with tag "robert downey jr."
- Posted Dec 29th 2009 at 01:03 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Movie News -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Angelina Jolie -
- Brad Pitt
What could make 'Sherlock Holmes' and all of its bare-chested (and perhaps not-so-straight) detective work even sexier? How about the addition of Brad Pitt in the sequel? Yep, you heard it here first: Papa Pitt is set to reunite with Guy Ritchie once things get underway on the 'Holmes' sequel. Details after the jump, along with info on Martin Sheen's broken heart and Spencer Pratt's wounded ego....
- Posted Dec 22nd 2009 at 07:46 AM by Rob Shuter
Robert Downey Jr.'s allusion to the fact that his 'Sherlock Holmes' character may have been partners with Watson both professionally and domestically has studio executives up in a tizzy. We're on team Sherlock no matter what side he chooses! Also, whose hair does the ultra-fabulous Vanessa Williams wish she had? The curvy answer after the jump!...
- Posted Dec 17th 2009 at 02:41 PM by PopEater Staff
Although Robert Downey Jr.'s days of drugs and frequent arrests are behind him, it turns out Japan isn't too forgiving of those old felony convictions, Huffington Post reports. Downey told David Letterman about his troubles at a Japanese airport last year, where he was detained and interrogated while promoting 'Iron Man.' "I think it has something to do with my fairly distant past," he said. "N...
- Posted Nov 10th 2009 at 12:03 PM by PopEater Staff
Robert Downey Jr. is the current comeback king. After a long, notorious battle with drug addiction, Hollywood has happily welcomed him back with leading roles in big-budget films like 'Iron Man' and 'Sherlock Holmes.' In the December issue of Esquire, Downey opens up about his lucrative rise to the A-List, as well as his plans to have children. On making money: "I love being a part of somethi...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Burger King Franchisee of the Year Award Winner Gives $120K to Employees
- Teen Encouraged Friend to Commit Suicide, Police Say
- Brad Paisley Releases His Inner Rock God on a Cruise Up the Cumberland River
- Leonard Nimoy, Spock of ?Star Trek,' dead at 83
- Source: Bobbi Kristina Brown has shown ?absolutely no signs of life lately'
- Gutfeld to host new Fox News primetime weekend show