Posts with tag "robert pattinson"
- Posted Jan 17th 2011 at 02:50 AM by PopEater Staff
Robert Pattinson is now a redhead, and he showed off his new 'do at the red carpet of the 2011 Golden Globes. E! Online reports that when asked why his normally brown hair was red, he said, "I had to keep switching it between two movies." The two movies being 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' and 'Water for Elephants.' He added with a smile, "I thought it was a nice change." Summit...
- Posted Jan 16th 2011 at 05:47 PM by Moviefone Editors
As any 'Twilight' fan knows, 'Breaking Dawn: Part 1' comes out on Nov. 18, 2011 -- and big things are in store for Edward and Bella, including (spoiler alert!) their wedding and ... that fun stuff that comes on the wedding night. Summit Entertainment has released the first still from the movie, and it looks like -- why yes, we do believe that is Edward (Robert Pattinson) and Bella (Kristen...
- Posted Dec 2nd 2010 at 05:43 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Photos -
- Robert Pattinson -
- Kristen Stewart
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are heating up the set of the new 'Twilight' film, 'Breaking Dawn.' The pair shared a passionate kiss and wore wedding bands during the filming of the honeymoon scenes in Brazil. Stewart is seen wearing a blue sweater and no pants, while Pattinson sports a white tank-top and jean shorts....
- Posted Nov 9th 2010 at 06:07 AM by Christo Varghese
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were caught kissing in public on a busy street in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil, on Sunday. Now, before anyone gets too excited, the kiss was for the honeymoon scenes for the new 'Twilight' film, 'Breaking Dawn,' which is being shot in Rio. At one point in the scene, Robert rested a hand on Kristen's bottom in a show of familiarity, the Daily Mail reported. ...
- Posted Nov 8th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Britain's cutest supernatural exports have just gotten America's version of the royal treatment -- some light mockery on 'The Simpsons.' During the show's most recent installment of its classic 'Treehouse of Horror' series, Daniel Radcliffe lent his voice to an Edward Cullen-like character with whom Lisa Simpson becomes infatuated. The 'Harry Potter' star co-starred as Lisa's bloodsucking...
- Posted Sep 29th 2010 at 05:15 PM by The Editors of StyleList
Glamour UK polled 25,000 people on the best dressed Brits and the cornerstones of top film franchises came up on top. Actress/Ivy League undergrad/Burberry face Emma Watson took the top prize on the female side, while hunky 24-year-old 'Twilight' bloodsucker Robert Pattinson walked away with the crown for Best Dressed Male....
- Posted Aug 9th 2010 at 11:31 AM by Rob Shuter
With Zac Efron's latest film, the romance 'Charlie St. Cloud,' now an official box office disaster, everyone is asking what happened to the 'High School Musical' golden goose. The answer, two words: Robert Pattinson. "Robert is the new King of all the screaming girls at this moment and they have forgotten Zac. You only need to look at this years MTV Movie Awards, when Zac entered the girls...
- Posted Jul 12th 2010 at 04:00 PM by Sarah Crow
- Filed under:
- Movie News
'Twilight' fans may be able to get closer to Edward and Jacob than ever before if creative talks move forward to film the two-part 'Breaking Dawn' in 3-D. Summit Entertainment, the studio behind the three previous films in the hit series, has recently finished production on 'Drive Angry,' a Nicholas Cage vehicle shot using 3-D cameras, leading many to wonder if 'Breaking Dawn' will receive the...
- Posted Jun 30th 2010 at 05:01 PM by PopEater Staff
'The Insider' host Lara Spencer and PopEater's own Rob Shuter sit down to chat about the newly released 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse.' Spencer herself loves the films and the cast. "I am a Twi-hard," she proudly admits. As for the eternally important question, Robert Pattinson versus Taylor Lautner, Lara says, "I'm going with Team Robert." Of course, she's met the entire cast, so she gives...
- Posted Jun 29th 2010 at 05:33 PM by PopEater Staff
There has been a lot of rumors about whether Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are in fact dating or just playing up their romance for the cameras to help the 'Twilight' franchise. Well, 'Eclipse' producer Wyck Godfrey may have officially spilled the beans ... we think. When TIME asked about what's exactly going on between Pattinson and Stewart, Godfrey revealed, "If you look at people who...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Husband Convicted of Murdering Wife with Lethal Injection of Nicotine
- Holly Williams Welcomes a Daughter
- Police Baffled by Utah Family of 5 Found Dead in Living Room
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Anita Baker sued by lawyer who claims she owes him money
- Country trio Lady Antebellum's adult sound on new album '747'
- ?Sons of Anarchy' star Theo Rossi on the shows that make him cry
- That ?Tetris' movie you always wanted is finally happening
- New Banksy artwork appears in English seaside town
- Twilight Making a Comeback With Short Films on Facebook—and Kristen Stewart Is Involved!
- Tiger Woods Is Ready to Heat Up the Kitchen By Opening a Brand-New Restaurant—Get the Details!
- Gone Girl Star Emily Ratajkowski's Cleavage Is Insane on Cosmopolitan Cover—but We're Not Complaining