Posts with tag "robert de niro"
- Posted Dec 5th 2010 at 02:19 PM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- TV News
Andy Samberg, as stuck-in-the-'90s rhymer Blizzard Man, is an incredibly bad rapper -- and not bad meaning good, but criminally bad. Sample lyric? "We wear novelty chains of enormous size!" A music superstar who doesn't seem to notice is Diddy, who popped up in a sketch on last night's 'Saturday Night Live,' somehow believing Blizz is just the hitmaker to rescue his latest album in the works. ...
- Posted Sep 27th 2010 at 07:00 PM by Nicki Gostin
Yvonne Strahovski plays Sarah Walker, Chuck's love interest in the NBC hit-series 'Chuck.' The 28-year-old Aussie bombshell talked to PopEater about what's new this season, shooting with Bobby D, and about one of our editors who harbors a deep seated crush on her. What can we expect this season? We have a lot more guest stars than we've ever had. We have Linda Hamilton as Chuck's mother. We're ...
- Posted Jan 30th 2010 at 09:00 AM by Bryan Alexander
Last we checked, the on-screen pairing of Robert De Niro and Ben Stiller has led to a lot of shared hostility -- not to mention De Niro mocking his son-in-law Greg Focker's male nurse profession and funny name. But Stiller has clearly moved beyond the 'Meet the Parents' persona and was spotted dining with De Niro at his Los Angeles restaurant Ago last week. There was no trace of Focker-attacks ...
- Posted Dec 17th 2009 at 03:10 PM by Kipp Tribble
We sit through fewer commercials these days, thanks to the niftiness of DVRs around the world, but sometimes an ad will catch your eye. It just sticks out more than the others. Whether it be because of the comedy, the visuals, design, effects, music, or writing, the ad rises above the rest. There could be many reasons for this, but PopEater would like to concentrate on when film directors take a ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Fun Fiction for the Start of Summer
- Why Alex O'Loughlin's House Is a 'Man Factory'
- Katie Holmes Goes Nuts - Over Squirrel
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Cannes street style
- Documentary exploring history of Second Amendment features Ted Nugent, Ice-T
- Pop Culture Pet Peeve: Chain your door if you're in danger!
- Lucille Bluth vs. the Disney Princesses
- Robert Kirkman talks about his crime comic ?Thief of Thieves.' Plus: check out the first four pages of the new issue ? EXCLUSIVE