Posts with tag "robert downey jr"
- Posted Nov 8th 2010 at 03:36 PM by Sarah Crow
Robert Downey Jr. has starred in some of the last decade's biggest blockbusters, so it may surprise fans to hear that he's taking on, quite literally, one of the smallest parts in showbiz. The actor has signed on as the voice behind Mr. Peanut, the iconic face of Planters peanuts. In an effort to modernize the face of the brand, Planters' parent company, Kraft Foods, has given the previously mu...
- Posted Nov 6th 2010 at 09:00 AM by Jo Piazza
Poor Robert Downey Jr. You do a few recreational drugs, get arrested, go to rehab, more than the average person in your twenties and thirties and suddenly you become the catch-all for bad behavior in Hollywood. Did someone beat up their wife, get caught with a hooker or expose themselves as a bigoted racist this week? Well Robert Downey Jr. must been able to put it in perspective right? Wro...
- Posted Dec 22nd 2009 at 07:46 AM by Rob Shuter
Robert Downey Jr.'s allusion to the fact that his 'Sherlock Holmes' character may have been partners with Watson both professionally and domestically has studio executives up in a tizzy. We're on team Sherlock no matter what side he chooses! Also, whose hair does the ultra-fabulous Vanessa Williams wish she had? The curvy answer after the jump!...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Grey's Anatomy's Jason George on Filming Without Patrick Dempsey: 'It's Different'
- Keith Urban Debuts His Video for 'John Cougar, John Deere, John 3:16'
- Zendaya Shuts Down Cyber Bullies Who Called Her Parents Ugly
- Robin Wiliams' wife, children due back in court
- Candace Cameron Bure celebrates 'New Beginnings' with new 'View' co hosts
- Lindsay Lohan reportedly claims she was drugged at friend's wedding