Posts with tag "robert pattinson"
- Posted Jun 5th 2011 at 11:05 PM by PopEater Staff
A presumably lubricated Robert Pattinson stumbled his way through a tribute to his 'Water for Elephants' co-star Reese Witherspoon at the MTV Movie Awards on Sunday, flubbing teed-up punchlines and dropping an epic f**k-bomb that proved too nimble for censors. Following a short speech by Patrick Dempsey, R.Patz appeared confused when it came time for him to speak about Witherspoon, who was re...
- Posted Jun 1st 2011 at 09:50 PM by Moviefone Editors
Big 'Breaking Dawn' news: Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner will present the first look at footage from 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1' during the 2011 MTV Movie Awards this Sunday. MTV.com has posted a snippet of the footage of moviedom's most anticipated marriage as Bella walks down the aisle towards her vampire groom. We see Edward (in white tie and tux with ta...
- Posted May 9th 2011 at 06:17 AM by Kelly Fisher
Robert Pattinson doesn't need to name drop in order to get anyone's attention these days, but that wasn't always the case for the 'Water for Elephants' star. He admitted that he pretended to know Prince William when he first arrived in the States in order to make connections. According to UsMagazine.com, the 'Twilight' heartthrob appeared on the BBC's 'The Graham Norton Show' last week and reve...
- Posted Apr 18th 2011 at 05:30 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Highbrow -
- Movie News -
- Videos -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
Reese Witherspoon gushed and blushed over her "sexy" co-star in 'Water for Elephants' on Sunday, telling PopEater at the big NYC premiere that she didn't care that Robert Pattinson was under the weather when they filmed their sex scene together. "Well so many people are saying 'Oh, well you guys had this sex scene and he was sick.' And I'm like even if this guy's sick, I'm so lucky, I can't eve...
- Posted Apr 18th 2011 at 03:30 PM by Sarah Crow
Cue the sound of 10 million teen hearts breaking. Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson have remained mum about their rumored romance for years, but finally, there's definitive proof that the pair are officially on. Following the premiere of Pattinson's latest film, 'Water for Elephants,' co-starring newlywed Reese Witherspoon, the hunky Brit was spotted smooching his 'Twilight' co-star in th...
- Posted Apr 18th 2011 at 07:05 AM by Kelly Fisher
Robert Pattinson and newlywed Reese Witherspoon didn't let the rain put a damper on the star-studded premiere of 'Water for Elephants' in New York Saturday night. "That's incredible," Witherspoon told MTV about the fans who waited for hours in the rain -- some almost an entire day -- just to see them. "That was very sweet, their dedication to the movie and the book, and to Rob." "Let's not k...
- Posted Mar 24th 2011 at 01:10 PM by Moviefone Editors
'The Twilight Saga' may be coming to a close, but interviews with Robert Pattinson aren't quite devoid of the vampire series just yet. Speaking to Entertainment Weekly about 'Breaking Dawn' -- the upcoming two-part finale to 'Twilight' -- Pattinson says, "I just can't see how it's going to be PG-13 ... unless they cut everything out." 'Breaking Dawn' doesn't exactly sound like kids-type fare...
- Posted Mar 1st 2011 at 04:15 PM by PopEater Staff
Robert Pattinson watches episodes of 'Two and a Half Men' in his trailer when he's not filming -- so we imagine the recent cancellation has hit him hard. "I never change the channel in my trailer. I just watch reruns of 'House of Payne' and 'Two and a Half Men,'" he tells Vanity Fair. The young actor is a big fan of Charlie Sheen's, too. "I like crazy people who don't give a f**k." Who el...
- Posted Feb 19th 2011 at 11:24 AM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Oscar winner Reese Witherspoon, who's about to walk down the aisle in real life with agent Jim Toth, is hardly immune to the charms of her 'Water for Elephants' co-star, Robert Pattinson. The 'Twilight' phenom, 24, will play Witherspoon's romantic interest in the circus-themed drama, premiering April 22. Meanwhile, Entertainment Tonight now reports that while shooting the film last summer, his ...
- Posted Jan 24th 2011 at 10:40 AM by PopEater Staff
The Razzie nominations dropped this morning, and stars like Jennifer Aniston, Robert Pattinson and Miley Cyrus have big, fat targets on their backs as some of the cantankerous committee's least favorite actors of the year. The 31st Annual Razzies also have sights set on movies like 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse,' 'The Last Airbender' and 'Sex and the City 2.' Our pals at Moviefone opine that the ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Shia LaBeouf Ditches the Rattail, Shaves His Head Bald
- All About Ali Fedotowsky's Hand-Crafted 3-Carat Engagement Ring! (EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS)
- Miley Cyrus Tears Up the Dance Floor at Wiz Khalifa's Birthday Party
- Ex-Miss Nevada Katherine Reese busted again for meth possession, report says
- 'Airplane Repo' star Mike Kennedy: Community overreacting to escaped King Cobra
- Video resurfaces of Jared Fogle commenting on 'To Catch a Predator'
- What We're Packing For New York Fashion Week: Look Inside the Luggage of Catt Sadler, Zanna Roberts Rassi & the E! News Team
- Carissa Loethen's Bridal Blog: Wedding Cupcake and S'mores Bar, Coming Right Up!
- Arrow's Season 4 Trailer is Everything We've Ever Wanted, Including Happy Oliver & Badass Felicity