Posts with tag "robert redford"
- Posted Apr 13th 2011 at 08:08 PM by Nicki Gostin
In 'The Conspirator,' director Robert Redford tells the little known story of Mary Surratt, the only woman charged as a co-conspirator in the Abraham Lincoln assassination. The 74-year-old icon is aware you likely have no idea who Surratt is, despite her connection to the most notorious murder in American history. PopEater spoke at length with Redford about his motivation for telling this grippi...
- Posted Jan 21st 2011 at 12:05 PM by Catherine Donaldson-Evans
The famously private Robert Redford has never fully recovered from the tragic SIDS death of his baby boy more than 50 years ago, he says in a rare interview. Redford's son with first wife Lola Van Wagenen died of sudden infant death syndrome when he was only 5 months old, in 1959. "It was really hard," Redford, 74, tells AARP The Magazine for its March/April cover story. "We were very young....
- Posted Feb 18th 2010 at 07:55 AM by Nicki Gostin
Alexis Bledel has a lot on her plate, but 'Gilmore Girl' fans will be happy to hear that she won't rule out a movie adaptation. She chatted with PopEater about that possibility, and how the show kept her out of trouble while the rest of young-and-beautiful Hollywood was out in the clubs. She also talked about her new movie 'The Good Guy' (out Friday), the occasional 'Sisterhood' reunion and wha...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Eric Paslay Marries Natalie Harker
- Suki Waterhouse and James Marsden Grab Dinner Together in LA
- Controversial Artist Debuts New Painting of Pregnant Princess Kate Outside St. Mary's Hospital (PHOTO)
- 'Furious 7' box office champ for fourth straight weekend
- 'Good Fellas' actors spill secrets at 25th anniversary screening
- Kim's ex, Kris Humphries says sorry for Bruce Jenner tweet
- Colin Farrell Reveals the "Honest Truth" About His Relationships: "I Have Not Dated for Four Years Now"
- Brad Pitt Explains the Story Behind His Bruised Face: Don't Run Up Steps Wearing Flip Flops!
- Téa Leoni & Tim Daly Make Red Carpet Debut as a Couple, at White House Correspondents' Dinner—See Pic!