Posts with tag "robertpattinson"
- Posted Apr 18th 2011 at 03:30 PM by Sarah Crow
Cue the sound of 10 million teen hearts breaking. Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson have remained mum about their rumored romance for years, but finally, there's definitive proof that the pair are officially on. Following the premiere of Pattinson's latest film, 'Water for Elephants,' co-starring newlywed Reese Witherspoon, the hunky Brit was spotted smooching his 'Twilight' co-star in th...
- Posted Jun 29th 2010 at 01:00 PM by John Mitchell
In these tough economic times, it's reassuring to know that a 17-year-old with big dreams, a raspy voice and a penchant for skimpy stage outfits can pull in more cash than most small countries. Yes, Forbes magazine has announced its list of the 100 most powerful celebrities in the world, and the usual suspects, many of whom are so culturally omnipresent they go by a single name, are all there: ...
- Posted Jun 23rd 2010 at 08:51 PM by PopEater Staff
'Twilight' star Kristen Stewart caused quite a stir when she recently compared her encounters with the paparazzi to "being raped" in an article for British Elle. After several rape victim organizations cried foul, the actress issued an apology. Now, in a new interview with Entertainment Weekly, Stewart's 'Twilight' co-star and on-the-sly beau, Robert Pattinson, spoke up in defense of his lady f...
- Posted Mar 7th 2010 at 08:07 AM by Caitlin McCormack
- Filed under:
- Quips & Quotes
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect, and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week: Mo'Nique talks abo...
- Posted Mar 4th 2010 at 11:30 AM by Zach Dionne
Robert Pattinson is moving to Times Square -- sort of. His waxen doppelganger will be unveiled at Madame Tussauds in New York City on March 25. The 'Twilight' heartthrob will join the company of all-time leading men Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio, Harrison Ford, John Travolta and Hugh Grant in the Opening Night Party themed room. "This is our spot for the A-list celebrities," Rosemary del Prado...
- Posted Feb 20th 2010 at 07:02 AM by Caitlin McCormack
- Filed under:
- Quips & Quotes
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect, and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week, Elton John reveals...
- Posted Feb 13th 2010 at 04:53 PM by PopEater Staff
Robert Pattinson poses for a very racy shoot in the 10th anniversary edition of Details, which included working with very nude models. The 'Twilight' heartthrob revealed what it was like working with naked women for the magazine. "I really hate vaginas. I'm allergic to vaginas. But I can't say I had no idea, because it was a 12-hour shoot, so you kind of get the picture that these women are goi...
- Posted Feb 1st 2010 at 09:52 AM by Andrew Scott
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Megan Fox was one of the many A-listers "honored" with a Razzie nomination today. Joining the 'Transformers 2' star on Hollywood's annual blacklist were 'Twilight''s Robert Pattinson (Worst Supporting Actor; Worst Couple), Sandra Bullock (Worst Actress, 'All About Steve'), Miley Cyrus (Worst Actress, 'Hannah Montana: The Movie' and four-time Razzie winner Madonna, who was one of the five women sel...
- Posted Jan 27th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Brooke Tarnoff
The explosive popularity of the 'Twilight' franchise is a mixed blessing for its stars - the movies have launched the careers of its primary players, along with a handful of standout supporting cast. But the microscope trained on the lives of these young actors has been the subject of numerous interviews, with 19-year-old Kristen Stewart telling Interview magazine, "I don't leave my hotel room - l...
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 04:14 PM by PopEater Staff
Are-they-or-aren't-they-dating 'Twilight' co-stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart celebrated the beginning of 2010 together at a dive bar called Winter Gardens on the Isle of Wight off the coast of England -- where it only cost $5 each to attend. "Rob and Kristen were totally normal. They acted like regular people and blended in with the regulars," a witness tells Hollywoodlife.com exclus...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Queen Elizabeth 'Lights Up' When She's Around Prince Philip: Inside Their Amazing 68-Year Romance
- Baby on the Way for So You Think You Can Dance Host Cat Deeley
- Amal Clooney Heads to the Maldives to Meet with Imprisoned Former President
- Cindy Crawford doesn't understand why unflattering photo makes other feel good
- Courtney Stodden's mom Krista regrets letting daughter marry older husband
- Justin Bieber explains why he cried after his VMAs performance
- Cat Deeley Is Pregnant! SYTYCD Host Expecting First Child Patrick Kielty
- Fashion Police: Celebrating Joan Looks Back at Joan Rivers' Most Hilarious Moments: Watch a Preview of Tonight's Special!
- Vicki and Briana Have Heated Real Housewives of Orange County Confrontation Over Brooks—Watch Now!