Posts with tag "robertpattinson"
- Posted Nov 20th 2009 at 08:59 AM by PopEater Staff
In the spirit of the 'Twilight Saga: New Moon' release, we've compiled the best video spoofs about the vampire franchise. So what would happen if Buffy met Edward Cullen or the people of Forks turned into Sims? These hilarious spoofs will answers those questions and much more -- all while tickling the comedy vein. Watch the video below and see more spoofs after the jump >> Buffy vs. ...
- Posted Nov 19th 2009 at 02:00 PM by Amy Wilkinson
As bloodlust for the follow-up to 2008's wildly successful vampire romance 'Twilight' reaches a fever pitch, it's nearly impossible to turn on the TV or pass the newsstand without seeing stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart staring back. These star-crossed lovers (and real-life are-they-or-aren't-they couple) have a knack for working fans into a frenzy while dropping some seriously juicy ...
- Posted Nov 19th 2009 at 06:56 AM by PopEater Staff
During his appearance on 'Ellen,' which airs today, Robert Pattinson describes one overzealous fan who actually took her clothes off for him. After signing hundreds of autographs, 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' star explains he got a little bored. "You kind of get 10 seconds with each person and you never really say anything and I kind of got bored of saying, 'Hey, how are you doing?'" he tells ...
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 06:44 AM by PopEater Staff
Robert Pattinson was wary about having to take his shirt off for a scene in the upcoming 'Twilight' sequel 'New Moon.' "I felt pretty goofy stepping out into the sunlight in front of 2,000 people in a town square, ripping my clothes off. I was essentially doing a striptease," the actor, who plays vampire heartthrob Edward Cullen, told Parade. "But here's the irony, it was also one of the ...
- Posted Nov 17th 2009 at 02:12 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Levi Johnston Playgirl,' 'Brock Lesnar Sickness,' and 'Sharon Stone Paris Match' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today... ...
- Posted Nov 17th 2009 at 12:20 PM by PopEater Staff
Let's face it. 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' is going to be one of the biggest films of the year. Yes, it's geared towards lonely high school girls and their mothers, but it is a huge phenomenon. As expected, all its stars turned out for the Los Angeles premiere of the film. And, as is the norm for big movies, other celebs showed up as well. It's just that given the nature of the material, we ...
- Posted Nov 17th 2009 at 06:46 AM by PopEater Staff
Vampires, werewolves and humans all came together for the 'New Moon' premiere in Los Angeles. Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner and the rest of the 'Twilight Saga' co-stars were on hand to celebrate the film, which opens nationwide on Nov. 20. The second movie in the series follows Bella's depression when Edward breaks up with her, and sees her get close to friend Jacob, who ...
- Posted Nov 15th 2009 at 09:00 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Britney Spears -
- Polls: How You Voted on Big Stories
How does Geena Davis look these days? Can Jay-Z's 'Empire State of Mind' replace Frank Sinatra's 'New York, New York' as the Big Apple's anthem? Which of Britney Spears' men does she look the best with? Do you think Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are a couple? Thanks to the hundreds of thousands of PopEater faithful who voted on the most burning questions in Hollywood this week.* Now it's ...
- Posted Nov 14th 2009 at 12:05 PM by PopEater Staff
Count Twilight scribe Stephenie Meyer as someone who has been caught up in Robert Pattinson fever. "He smells great," laughs Meyer after Oprah Winfrey asked her about Pattinson. "He's not at all like the Edward character." "The eyes, the facial structure. He just doesn't look like anyone else ... in a good way." Watch more of Oprah's interview with Meyer. ...
- Posted Nov 13th 2009 at 02:45 PM by Jo Piazza
Why is Kristen Stewart so melancholy in pictures? She has a guaranteed hit movie coming out next week, is supposedly dating hottie Robert Pattinson and tween girls (and their moms) around the country want to be her. Because Kristen has been splashed on the cover of every major magazine in the past few months we have become nonplussed by the fact that Ms. Stewart rarely smiles. In fact, she always ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Most Important Things Online: WestJet's Christmas Miracle Commercial, the Dr. Who Christmas Trailer and More
- Saturday Night Live Is Casting at Least One Female African-American
- 'American Hustle' review: Actors take 70s stereotypes and run with them in entertaining sting flick
- Plastic surgeon dad goes to work on daughters' breasts, faces
- 'Desolation of Smaug' review: Vast improvement over first 'Hobbit,' but cliffhanger could rile
- ?Spider-Man' spins off: 20 thoughts on ?Venom,' ?The Sinister Six,' and Sony's franchise gambit
- Relive 2013 through the year's top Instagram moments and trends
- Late Night Highlight: David Letterman makes Julia Roberts cry (in a good way) ? VIDEO