Posts with tag "robin wright"
- Posted Jan 6th 2011 at 07:01 AM by PopEater Staff
Sean Penn normally doesn't like to talk about his personal life, but while discussing his efforts in Haiti with The Hollywood Reporter, the two-time Oscar winner let slip on why he'll have to start making some money again soon. "I didn't have commitments, except for way in the future; I had nothing pressing," he said of how he was able to spend most of 2010 in Haiti. "I got practical issues ......
- Posted Aug 4th 2010 at 04:48 PM by PopEater Staff
The long, twisted saga of Sean Penn and Robin Wright's divorce is finally, truly, we're-serious-you-guys over. For real. PEOPLE is reporting that the former couple have reached a private agreement on all the particulars involved in such a divorce (child and spousal support, split of assets, child support). Penn and Wright have been officially single single since court papers were filed July 22 ...
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 10:30 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
Robin Wright Penn thinks her career will benefit from her impending divorce from Sean Penn. The 'Forrest Gump' actress – who filed for divorce from the Oscar-winning actor in August citing "irreconcilable differences" – is keen to focus on acting now she is single and the couple's children, Dylan, 18, and 16-year-old Hopper, are older. She told Redbook magazine: "I turned down so...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Why Kerry Washington Was Live Tweeting While She Went into Labor
- Billy Zane Sees Zayn Tweets, Thinks They're About Him
- Jury Urges Life in Prison for Grandma Who Forced 9-Year-Old to Run
- MSNBC apologizes for guest's inflammatory comment on country music
- Cate Blanchett loses patience with reporter
- Hope Solo: Dealing with a lot of my issues
- Zombies! Arnold Schwarzenegger Faces a Horrifying Challenge in Post-Apocalyptic Film Maggie
- Hollywood's Skin-Care Secret Gets Complexions Glowing from Within—and It Doesn't Cost a Thing
- Shailene Woodley Loves Eating Bugs: "I Think the Future of Food Is in Insects"