Posts with tag "robin wright"
- Posted Jan 6th 2011 at 07:01 AM by PopEater Staff
Sean Penn normally doesn't like to talk about his personal life, but while discussing his efforts in Haiti with The Hollywood Reporter, the two-time Oscar winner let slip on why he'll have to start making some money again soon. "I didn't have commitments, except for way in the future; I had nothing pressing," he said of how he was able to spend most of 2010 in Haiti. "I got practical issues ......
- Posted Aug 4th 2010 at 04:48 PM by PopEater Staff
The long, twisted saga of Sean Penn and Robin Wright's divorce is finally, truly, we're-serious-you-guys over. For real. PEOPLE is reporting that the former couple have reached a private agreement on all the particulars involved in such a divorce (child and spousal support, split of assets, child support). Penn and Wright have been officially single single since court papers were filed July 22 ...
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 10:30 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
Robin Wright Penn thinks her career will benefit from her impending divorce from Sean Penn. The 'Forrest Gump' actress – who filed for divorce from the Oscar-winning actor in August citing "irreconcilable differences" – is keen to focus on acting now she is single and the couple's children, Dylan, 18, and 16-year-old Hopper, are older. She told Redbook magazine: "I turned down so...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pre-Black Friday Deal: The Chic Tote PEOPLE Style Editors Love (with a Discount!)
- In Seattle, Tofu Turkeys Get Thanksgiving Pardons
- Prince William Advocates for Africa's Wildlife: 'Time Is Running Out'
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- Jessica Simpson Shares Adorable Photo of "Wild Turkeys" Maxwell and Ace at the Lake—See the Cute Pic!
- Remembering Paul Walker One Year Later: Cody Walker Reflects on His Brother's Life and Legacy
- Bill Cosby Joke Gone Wrong: Roseanne Barr Tweets Then Deletes Picture Post About Getting Into a "Tussle" With the Actor