Posts with tag "robyn"
- Posted Jun 16th 2011 at 01:45 PM by AOL Music Editors
Insulting Katy Perry doesn't seem like a very nice thing to do, especially if she is the headliner of the tour you are on, but that is exactly whatSwedish pop star, Robyn has done. Robyn -- who you may best remember for her 1997 mainstream hit 'Show Me Love' and who has since reinvented her self as an edgier, out-of-pocket pop singer -- made a catty comment about Perry in an interview with Time...
- Posted May 17th 2011 at 02:38 PM by John Mitchell
- Filed under:
- Music News
In the late-'90s, Robyn took the pop charts by storm with her hit singles 'Show Me Love' and 'Do You Know (What It Takes).' Then she disappeared. "I never felt at home in the pop industry," the singer tells OUT. "I was just not that kind of person." She was, however, a talented singer-songwriter aching to make music that meant something, so she left the world of mainstream pop behind to return ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amy Purdy Weds Longtime Boyfriend Daniel Gale in 'Outdoorsy' Idaho Wedding
- Ever Wonder Where the Property Brothers Live?
- History-Making Les Misérables Actor Kyle Jean-Baptiste Has Died at 21
- 1st African-American actor to play Jean Valjean on Broadway dies
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- Did The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman Just Throw Shade at Ex Josh Murray? See for Yourself!
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel's Son Axl Is the Cutest "Little Maverick" on His Second Birthday—See the Pic!
- Amy Purdy Gets Married! Dancing With the Stars and The Amazing Race Alumna Says "I Do" to Daniel Gale