Posts with tag "roger avary"
- Posted Nov 28th 2009 at 09:29 AM by PopEater Staff
'Pulp Fiction' writer Roger Avary was being his normal, wordy self by updating his Twitter account while on a work furlough program thanks to his fatal DUI accident that landed him in jail last year. Aside from the fact that Tweeting from jail (referring to himself as "#34") simply isn't allowed, it turns out that the higher-ups in the correctional department didn't even know Avary was in the work...
- Posted Sep 30th 2009 at 10:41 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Roger Avary, the Oscar-winning screenwriter of 'Pulp Fiction,' has been sentenced to a year in jail for causing a fatal traffic crash in Southern California. Avary also received five years of probation. He pleaded guilty in August to gross vehicular manslaughter and drunken driving for the 2008 crash that killed a passenger in Avary's Mercedes. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Anna Marie Cardwell: 'I Would Feel Hurt' If Mama June Is Dating My Molester
- Chrissy Teigen on Her Tom Yom Soup: 'Thank God You Can't Taste Instagram' (PHOTOS)
- Josh Lucas and Jessica Ciencin Henriquez: 'Officially Divorced'
- Cream vocalist, bassist Jack Bruce dies at 71
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Wow! Jessica Simpson Keeps it Short as She Debuts Brand New Haircut—Take a Look!
- George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Celebrate Wedding With Intimate Dinner Party—All the Details!
- Katy Perry Turns 30 Today! Celebrate the Singer's Birthday by Looking Back at Her Hair Changes Through the Years