Posts with tag "roger avary"
- Posted Nov 28th 2009 at 09:29 AM by PopEater Staff
'Pulp Fiction' writer Roger Avary was being his normal, wordy self by updating his Twitter account while on a work furlough program thanks to his fatal DUI accident that landed him in jail last year. Aside from the fact that Tweeting from jail (referring to himself as "#34") simply isn't allowed, it turns out that the higher-ups in the correctional department didn't even know Avary was in the work...
- Posted Sep 30th 2009 at 10:41 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Roger Avary, the Oscar-winning screenwriter of 'Pulp Fiction,' has been sentenced to a year in jail for causing a fatal traffic crash in Southern California. Avary also received five years of probation. He pleaded guilty in August to gross vehicular manslaughter and drunken driving for the 2008 crash that killed a passenger in Avary's Mercedes. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lindsay Lohan on Her Miscarriage, Sex List - and Reviving Her Career
- RHOA Reunion: Porsha Williams Pulls Kenya Moore to the Floor
- Michelle Obama Will Guest-Star on Nashville
- Lindsay Lohan: I had a miscarriage
- 'Game of Thrones' recap: Who killed the king?
- Country music singer Kevin Sharp dies at 43
- ?Turn' react: It's Jamie Bell's show after all
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during ?Hedwig' performance
- PopWatch Planner: ?Parks and Rec' finale, ?The Blacklist' big episode, ?John Oliver' premiere, and more