Posts with tag "roger avary"
- Posted Nov 28th 2009 at 09:29 AM by PopEater Staff
'Pulp Fiction' writer Roger Avary was being his normal, wordy self by updating his Twitter account while on a work furlough program thanks to his fatal DUI accident that landed him in jail last year. Aside from the fact that Tweeting from jail (referring to himself as "#34") simply isn't allowed, it turns out that the higher-ups in the correctional department didn't even know Avary was in the work...
- Posted Sep 30th 2009 at 10:41 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Roger Avary, the Oscar-winning screenwriter of 'Pulp Fiction,' has been sentenced to a year in jail for causing a fatal traffic crash in Southern California. Avary also received five years of probation. He pleaded guilty in August to gross vehicular manslaughter and drunken driving for the 2008 crash that killed a passenger in Avary's Mercedes. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mark Wahlberg Makes a $250,000 Bet with Diddy on the Mayweather vs. Pacquaio Fight
- It's a Girl for Owain Yeoman
- Eva Longoria Designs Her First Home Collection - See the Looks
- Bruce Jenner in interview: 'I am a woman'
- Sawyer Sweeten, 'Everybody Loves Raymond' child actor, dead at 19
- Comedian Artie Lange: It's not fair when people call me fat
- Everything We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Candid Diane Sawyer Interview
- Bruce Jenner Says Khloé Kardashian Is Taking His Transition the Hardest ''Because She's Had a Lot of Losses in Her Life''
- Bruce Jenner's Family Reacts to Diane Sawyer Interview: We Are "So Very Proud" of Our "Hero"